Are you looking for Vocal Effects Reviews? Our experts found 51789 number of feedback online for "Vocal Effects" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Vocal Effects. On selected products for the Best Vocal Effects you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Vocal Effects
51789 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Vocal Effects in this article.
|1||TC-Helicon Duplicator||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 Extreme||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||FLAMMA FV01 Vocal Pitch Correction Pedal Vocal Effects Processor with Delay Reverb for Microphone Amplifier Stompbox Guitar||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Zoom V3 Vocal Effects Processor For Streaming and Recording + Zoom Handy Recorder Mount + AC Adapter + Cleaning Cloth - Deluxe Bundle||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX - 4 Channel Compact Studio Mixer with Built In Effects & USB Audio Interface for Home Studio Recording||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||BOSS VE-20 Vocal Performer Effects Processor Twin Guitar Pedal Stompbox Guitar Pedal (VE-20)||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Zoom V6 Vocal Processor||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||TC Helicon Play Acoustic Vocal Effects Processor||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Zoom V3 Vocal Processor||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||TC-Helicon Vocal Effects Processor (GOXLR)||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- TC-Helicon Duplicator
- TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 Extreme
- FLAMMA FV01 Vocal Pitch Correction Pedal Vocal Effects Processor with Delay Reverb for Microphone Amplifier...
- Zoom V3 Vocal Effects Processor For Streaming and Recording + Zoom Handy Recorder Mount + AC Adapter +...
- Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX | 4 Channel Compact Studio Mixer with Built In Effects & USB Audio Interface...
- BOSS VE-20 Vocal Performer Effects Processor Twin Guitar Pedal Stompbox Guitar Pedal VE-20
- Zoom V6 Vocal Processor, Vocal Effects Pedal, Formant Pedal, Harmony, Looper, 10 Studio Grade Effects...
- TC Helicon Play Acoustic Vocal Effects Processor
- Zoom V3 Vocal Processor, Vocal Effects Pedal, 3-Part Harmony, Pitch Correction, 16 Studio Grade Effects...
- TC-Helicon Vocal Effects Processor GOXLR
1. TC-Helicon Duplicator
- Ultra-simple studio-quality vocal effects stomp box for doubling, reverb, and pitch correction gives you stand-out vocal effects anywhere you perform.
- Three classic doubling sounds with tight, loose, and octave up and down options
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Adaptive tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
2. TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 Extreme
- Backing track import with fx automation for “tap-dance free” performance synchronized to tracks
- Performance recorder for live streaming audio output to USB Flash drive
- A complete vocal sound with next generation harmony processing, effects and tonal quality
- A complete guitar sound via TC Electronic stomp box effects, amp tones and flexible output CONFIGURATIONS to your amp or PA.
3. FLAMMA FV01 Vocal Pitch Correction Pedal Vocal Effects Processor with Delay Reverb for Microphone Amplifier Stompbox Guitar
- Precise pitch correction effect for a clean, even tone.
- High-quality delay and reverb specifically designed for vocal performance.
- Built-in TAP TEMPO feature to set timing of delay effects.
- Three unique vocal tone settings to choose from.
- Support 48v phantom power. Guitar in/out with individual guitar reverb effect.
4. Zoom V3 Vocal Effects Processor For Streaming and Recording + Zoom Handy Recorder Mount + AC Adapter + Cleaning Cloth – Deluxe Bundle
- This Photo4Less Top Value Bundle Includes: Zoom V3 Vocal Processor – Zoom Handy Recorder Mount (7 inch) – Zoom AD-16 9V AC Adapter – Photo4Less Black Cleaning Cloth.
- Loaded with Effects: Reverb, delay, and compression with dedicated control knobs – Enhance function automatically optimizes the performance of any mic for increased clarity.
- Flexible I/O: XLR mic input with switchable 48V phantom power for condenser mics – 3.
- USB Audio Interface: 2-input / 2-output USB 2.
- Versatile Placement: Compact tabletop-friendly enclosure – 1/4″-20 thread on rear panel
5. Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX - 4 Channel Compact Studio Mixer with Built In Effects & USB Audio Interface for Home Studio Recording
- Portable, Feature Packed Mixing Desk: 4 channel mixer with 1/4inches line level inputs, a high impedance input / switch for electric guitar and bass (DI), plus XLR inputs with 48V phantom power.
- Connects to all Your Studio Equipment: Stereo (2) 1/4inches outputs connect to active monitors, amplifiers and recording devices; headphone output with independent level control.
- Home Studio Recording Essentials: XLR inputs with gain trim and switchable high pass filters; Dual band EQ on channels 1 4; Multicolour LED metering for real time, visual level feedback.
- Built in Studio Effects: 15 DSP effects with channel FX Sends and Master FX return level to adjust the volume of MultiMix 4 USB FX’s internal FX processor.
- Perfect Capture: Class compliant (Mac & PC) USB audio interface records at 16 bit, 44.
- Professional Software Suite Included: ProTools | First Alesis Edition, AIR Mini Grand, DB 33 and Eleven Lite.
6. BOSS VE-20 Vocal Performer Effects Processor Twin Guitar Pedal Stompbox Guitar Pedal (VE-20)
- Model# VE20
- The Package Height of the Product is 4 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 9 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 8 inches
7. Zoom V6 Vocal Processor
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the voice, harmony and effect sections
- Includes highly directional sgv-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow Enhanced processing.
- Formant shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
- V6 offers 12 voice effects; 10+ studio effects (distortion, chorus, etc.
- Looper for recording up to 3: 30
8. TC Helicon Play Acoustic Vocal Effects Processor
- Professional vocal effects and tone with natural sounding vocal harmonies guided by your guitar
- Guitar FX styles from TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb, flashback delay, and corona chorus pedals
- Bodyrez filtering and onboard EQ and di for impeccable acoustic Guitar tone. Acrylic lens
- Guitar feedback-proofing with notch filter and phase controls
- Separate vocal and Guitar outputs, or a stereo mix of both
9. Zoom V3 Vocal Processor
- 16 Built-In Effects Pads + Delay, Reverb and Compression
- Harmony Function for adding 2-back-up harmonies
- Key and Chromatic Pitch Correct
- Can be used as an audio interface to record and stream
- Desk-top or mic stand mountable, operating with AC power or 4 AA batterie
10. TC-Helicon Vocal Effects Processor (GOXLR)
- Multi-channel mixer: Motorized faders let you control mic, game, music, chat, and more for the perfect Broadcast mix.
- Studio quality MIDAS preamp: Make your XLR mic sound great with 48V phantom power, equalizer, compressor, limiter, de-esser, and Gate.
- Sampler: Record samples on-the-fly or load your own audio files to engage and entertain your community.
- Voice FX: Add reverb, echo, pitch shift, megaphone, Robot, and hard tune to your voice in real time
- GOXLR app: You’re in control with basic and advanced audio parameters, sample import, and voice FX preset library.
Vocal Effects Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Vocal Effects stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Vocal Effects in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Vocal Effects for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Vocal Effects Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Vocal Effects in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Vocal Effects currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Vocal Effects based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Vocal Effects before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Vocal Effects they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Vocal Effects, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Vocal Effects before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Vocal Effects will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Vocal Effects if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Vocal Effects on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.