You can trust our selection for Usb Interface For Recording Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51229 reviews for Usb Interface For Recording and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Usb Interface For Recording where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Usb Interface For Recording.
Comparison Chart for Best Usb Interface For Recording
Our team scanned 51229 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Usb Interface For Recording in this article.
|1||M-Audio M-Track Duo – USB Audio Interface for Recording||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||BEHRINGER Audio Interface, 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4" 2X RCA USB||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||MeloAudio USB 2.0 Cable Type B to Midi Cable OTG Cable Compatible with iOS Devices to Midi Controller||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||M-Audio AIR 192 - 4 - USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out for Recording||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Presonus AudioBox 96 Audio USB 2.0 Recording Interface and Studio One Artist Software kit with Condenser Microphone Shockmount||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX - 4 Channel Compact Studio Mixer with Built In Effects & USB Audio Interface for Home Studio Recording||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Ancable 3-Feet USB B MIDI Cable for Instruments||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Pyle 2-Channel Audio Mixer - DJ Sound Controller Interface with USB Soundcard for PC Recording||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- M-Audio M-Track Duo USB Audio Interface for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting with Dual XLR, Line & DI...
- BEHRINGER Audio Interface, 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4" 2X RCA USB, Black, 1-Channel UM2
- MeloAudio USB 2.0 Cable Type B to Midi Cable OTG Cable Compatible with iOS Devices to Midi Controller...
- M-Audio AIR 192|4 USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting, Software...
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
- Presonus AudioBox 96 Audio USB 2.0 Recording Interface and Studio One Artist Software kit with Condenser...
- Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX | 4 Channel Compact Studio Mixer with Built In Effects & USB Audio Interface...
- PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software...
- Ancable 3-Feet USB B MIDI Cable for Instruments, USB 2.0 Type A to Type B Printer Cable Cord Compatible...
- Pyle 2-Channel Audio Mixer DJ Sound Controller Interface with USB Soundcard for PC Recording, XLR and...
1. M-Audio M-Track Duo – USB Audio Interface for Recording
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time.
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface – Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with two combo XLR / Line / Instrument Inputs with phantom power.
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/4” headphone output and stereo 1/4” outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring.
- Get the best out of your Microphones – M-Track Duo’s transparent Crystal Preamps guarantee optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics.
- Whether you’re a Podcaster or Beat Maker, this software suite won’t disappoint – Includes: Pro Tools, First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, Xpand 2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin FX.
2. BEHRINGER Audio Interface
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher.
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
3. MeloAudio USB 2.0 Cable Type B to Midi Cable OTG Cable Compatible with iOS Devices to Midi Controller
- Plug & Play: no driver installation needs.
- Synchronous Transmission: Connector and Midi metal interface, ensure the signal synchronous transmission, no delay when you playing music, enjoy fun with your friends.
- High Audio Quality: This MIDI connecting cable to interface is designed to deliver the highest possible audio quality.
- Widely Compatible：Compatible with All of the above iOS 10.
- Note: If it doesn’t work, please restart compatible with iOS devices and instrument, then connect them by this cable.
4. M-Audio AIR 192 - 4 – USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out for Recording
- Capture Every Detail: Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac to PC.
- Low Latency: Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture: Transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality.
- Connectivity: XLR plus ¼inches TRS combo input, (1) ¼inches instrument input, stereo ¼inches outs and ¼inches headphone out with independent level control.
- Feature Packed: Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring.
- Software Included: ProTools: First, Ableton Live Lite, Eleven Lite, Avid FX Collection & Touch Loops content, plus the Creative FX Collection, Xpand; 2, Mini Grand, Vacuum & Boom from AIR Music Tech.
5. Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps – Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen.
- Get the perfect guitar take – There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts – You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening – Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- Easy Start – It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now – We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away.
6. Presonus AudioBox 96 Audio USB 2.0 Recording Interface and Studio One Artist Software kit with Condenser Microphone Shockmount
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording
- Records at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-standard digital resolution
- Dual preamplifiers with combo inputs let you record microphone- and instrument-level audio
- Onboard +48-volt phantom power accommodates studio condenser microphones
- LyxPro Condenser Studio Microphone Includes a Studio Shockmount, 10ft XLR Microphone Cable, Foam Wind Screen & and 1-Year Warranty.
7. Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX - 4 Channel Compact Studio Mixer with Built In Effects & USB Audio Interface for Home Studio Recording
- Portable, Feature Packed Mixing Desk: 4 channel mixer with 1/4inches line level inputs, a high impedance input / switch for electric guitar and bass (DI), plus XLR inputs with 48V phantom power.
- Connects to all Your Studio Equipment: Stereo (2) 1/4inches outputs connect to active monitors, amplifiers and recording devices; headphone output with independent level control.
- Home Studio Recording Essentials: XLR inputs with gain trim and switchable high pass filters; Dual band EQ on channels 1 4; Multicolour LED metering for real time, visual level feedback.
- Built in Studio Effects: 15 DSP effects with channel FX Sends and Master FX return level to adjust the volume of MultiMix 4 USB FX’s internal FX processor.
- Perfect Capture: Class compliant (Mac & PC) USB audio interface records at 16 bit, 44.
- Professional Software Suite Included: ProTools | First Alesis Edition, AIR Mini Grand, DB 33 and Eleven Lite.
8. PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording.
- 2 high-quality Class-A mic preamps make it easy to get a great sound.
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices, plus MIDI I/O.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Comes with over $1000 worth of recording software including Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic Plug-In suite.
- Mixer control lets you create a custom blend between inputs and playback so you can monitor with zero latency.
- USB bus-power via USB 2.0 makes it mobile friendly – no need for an additional power supply.
- Equipped with a high-powered headphone output and balanced ¼” TRS outputs.
- Onboard +48V phantom power (global) accommodates studio condenser microphones.
9. Ancable 3-Feet USB B MIDI Cable for Instruments
- 0 to USB B: This is the idea MIDI cable to connect electronic music equipment, you can play with your friends electronic organ, electronic drums, USB instruments, without the need for additional cables.
- HIGH QUALITY WIRE: Multi-layer protection design,the stability of input signal without delay, enjoy fast and stable data transmission.
- PLUG AND PLAY: Easy to use, no drivers required, Use this cable to connect electronic music equipment directly.
- WIDELY COMPATIBILITY: DJ Controllers, keyboards, samplers, effect pads, Pioneer, Native Instruments and more USB B interface devices to your Laptop, PC and so on.
- 100% GUARANTEE! all Ancable products come with 12 months warranty, you are protected with our 100% No Questions Asked Guarantee for either a replacement or refund.
10. Pyle 2-Channel Audio Mixer – DJ Sound Controller Interface with USB Soundcard for PC Recording
- RECORD AND CONNECT TO PC: This personal mixer has a USB soundcard and audio interface to record and connect to MAC or PC and it has universal digital audio file compatibility.
- LOW NOISE DESIGN: This portable 2-channel DJ console controller mixer has signal output thru the headphones.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY: Caters to multiple devices with its combo input female XLR and ¼’ phone jack for microphone, line 3/2 stereo inputs RCA Plugs to connect CD, Mp3 and players.
- INDEPENDENT CONTROLS: The recording mixer has line 2/3 level to control and adjust volume of signal input line ⅔.
- 18V PHANTOM POWER: For reliable power source, this DJ mixer comes with an 18V Phantom power supply.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Usb Interface For Recording currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Usb Interface For Recording based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Usb Interface For Recording before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Usb Interface For Recording they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Usb Interface For Recording, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Usb Interface For Recording before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Usb Interface For Recording will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Usb Interface For Recording if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Usb Interface For Recording on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.