Are you looking for Travel Electric Guitar Reviews? Our experts found 53578 number of feedback online for "Travel Electric Guitar" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Travel Electric Guitar. On selected products for the Best Travel Electric Guitar you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Travel Electric Guitar
53578 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Travel Electric Guitar. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar with Effects 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Bag Picks and Charging Cable (Freeboost-Black)||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Traveler Guitar 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Deluxe KLOS Black Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Electric Guitar Kit with Gig Bag||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Traveler Guitar 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Traveler Guitar 6 String EG-1 Custom (Gloss Black)||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Journey Instruments Solid Sitka Travel Guitar – OF312 Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Collapsible Patented System – Portable Backpack Case (Overhead)||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic Acoustic-Electric Guitar||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Little Martin LX1E Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Gig Bag||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Asmuse Foldable Travel Headless Electric Guitar with Built In Headphone Jack Full-Scale Overhead Guitar ALP AD-80 Ultra-Light Portable and Rechargeable with USB Cable and Gig Bag||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||EART Headless Electric Guitar GW1 Small Full-scale Guitar For Travel Dual Humbuckers Tremolo System||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar with Effects 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Bag Picks and...
- Traveler Guitar 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Vintage Black EC1 VBKM
- Deluxe KLOS Black Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Electric Guitar Kit with Gig Bag, Strap, Capo, and more...
- Traveler Guitar 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Black Matte EG1B BKM
- Traveler Guitar 6 String EG-1 Custom Gloss Black), Right, (EG1C BKG
- Journey Instruments Solid Sitka Travel Guitar OF312 Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Collapsible...
- Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Little Martin LX1E Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Gig Bag, Sitka Spruce Top, Mahogany HPL Construction...
- Asmuse Foldable Travel Headless Electric Guitar with Built In Headphone Jack Full-Scale Overhead Guitar...
- EART Headless Electric Guitar GW1 Small Full-scale Guitar For Travel Dual Humbuckers Tremolo System,Natural...
1. LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar with Effects 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Bag Picks and Charging Cable (Freeboost-Black)
- The World’s Leading Unibody Guitar: One-piece injection moulded technology makes LAVA ME 2 more comfortable to hold, gives it excellent acoustic performance.
- Play with Effects without Plugging In: The FreeBoost Technology on the L2 pickups uses rear surface of the LAVA ME as a speaker.
- Works on Different Conditions: The Super AirSonic carbon fiber material can adapt to temperatures between -4°F~176°F.
- A New Level of Playing Experience: The idea of the FlyNeck is to design & build the most comfortable intuitive guitar neck possible.
- Comes with: 1 x Ideal Bag 2, 1 x Ideal Pick Mix, 1 x Charging Cable.
2. Traveler Guitar 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar
- Built-in headphone amp with clean, boost, overdrive, & distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your mobile device
- Active ESP designed humbucker
- Carved top and beveled neck heel
- Weighs only 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Guitar Bridge System: Tune-O-Matic
- String Material Type: Steel
3. Deluxe KLOS Black Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Electric Guitar Kit with Gig Bag
- CARBON FIBER and DURABLE: Carbon fiber is a composite material that will not warp or crack over time unlike wood instruments.
- SOUND: The KLOS carbon fiber travel guitar has a sound people describe as very rich, loud and resonant with a nice balanced tone.
- VERSATILE: At just 3.
- UNIQUE and REMOVABLE NECK: Disconnect the neck in seconds by removing 4 screws.
- FULL KIT DELUXE: This Deluxe Model KLOS guitar is fully decked out! The nut, saddle, and bridge pins are upgraded to a black composite material, the machine heads are upgraded to black Graph Tech Ratio Tuners, and the strings are Premium Phosphor Bronze.
4. Traveler Guitar 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar
- Full 24 3/4″ Scale travel Guitar
- Built-in headphone amp with aux-in for jamming with your mobile device
- Fits in overhead compartments
- 3 lbs. 15 oz. & 28 1/2″ long
- Gig Bag included
- Guitar Bridge System: Tune-O-Matic
5. Traveler Guitar 6 String EG-1 Custom (Gloss Black)
- Full 24 3/4-inch Scale Electric Travel Guitar
- Built-in headphone amp w/ clean, boost, overdrive, and distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your music
- Built-in E-tuner on pickup ring
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
6. Journey Instruments Solid Sitka Travel Guitar – OF312 Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Collapsible Patented System – Portable Backpack Case (Overhead)
- FINALLY A FULL SIZE GUITAR THAT’S EASY TO TAKE WITH YOU – Our mini travel folding guitar with patented collapsible neck system allows you to quickly assemble and disassemble it in around 20 seconds, so you can carry it with you at all times.
- QUALITY SOUND SYSTEM TO AMAZE THE CROWD – Traditional sound-hole boasts a forward-shifted, tapered X-bracing which maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard.
- BACKPACKER’S HEAVEN – Fit our premium TSA compliant carry-on backpack on most airplanes in the overhead bin.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Our stainless steel neck locking system is guaranteed for life! Enjoy your traveling with your guitar anywhere you can think of and just drop us a line if you ever need any help with it.
- CREATED FOR TRAVELING MUSICIANS – Journey Instruments is a company specialising in travel guitars, while focusing on the best overall travel experience possible for artists and musicians on the go.
7. Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Full 24 3/4″ Scale acoustic-electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 2 lbs. 15 oz. & 28″ Long!
- One-piece Eastern American hard Maple neck-through-body design
- Features a Traveler piezo pickup with standard 1/4″ Output
- Includes Gig Bag
8. Little Martin LX1E Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Gig Bag
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND: Martin’s Little Martin LX1E acoustic-electric guitar has a Sitka spruce top and high-pressure laminate (HPL) construction.
- SUPERIOR APPEARANCE: The Little Martin LX1R acoustic-electric guitars are made with a Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides with a warm satin finish.
- PREMIUM HANDMADE GUITARS: Handmade from the highest-quality wood, Little Martin guitars are built to stand up to late-night jams, long studio sessions, and plenty of strumming or picking.
- PLAYABILITY ENHANCED: In addition to Martin’s iconic tone known worldwide, our guitars deliver enhanced playability that makes playing a pleasure, no matter your experience or skill level.
- LITTLE MARTIN GUITARS: Martin’s superior guitar and string products remain the choice for musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone.
9. Asmuse Foldable Travel Headless Electric Guitar with Built In Headphone Jack Full-Scale Overhead Guitar ALP AD-80 Ultra-Light Portable and Rechargeable with USB Cable and Gig Bag
- Headless design—headless with locking nut, to protect the guitar strings, so It’s not easy to slip out of tune.
- Foldable body—The folding size is much smaller than the regular electric guitar, it’s portable and convenient for travel or performance.
- Silent Design—Built-in headphone amplifier and rechargeable battery which can work for 8 hours.
- Special Modular Bridge—It’s easier for upgrading and replacement.
- CNC Processing—The Aluminum body looks so cool and most important, it’s more durable.
10. EART Headless Electric Guitar GW1 Small Full-scale Guitar For Travel Dual Humbuckers Tremolo System
- Roasted Ash Body with Burled Maple Veneer:Ash provides a snappy tone and the roasting process makes the wood slightly lighter.
- 5 piece Roasted Maple/Padauk Neck:Multi-piece neck construction ensures excellent stability for lower tunings and heavier gauge of strings.
- Tremolo/Fixed Dual Function Bridge:The bridge can either be set as tremolo mode or fixed hardtail mode, the versatile design provides a flexible setup for different players.
- Hand Polished Stainless Steel Frets:Stainless steel frets provide unrivaled durability and smooth playing surface for nice and easy big bends.
- U to C Compound Neck Profile and Compound Radius:EART W1 has a unique U to C compound neck profile with a thicker shoulder on the lower frets, slowly tapers down to a slimmer C to higher frets.
How To Choose The Best Travel Electric GuitarDoes the thought of finding a great Travel Electric Guitar stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Travel Electric Guitar in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Travel Electric Guitar for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Travel Electric Guitar. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Travel Electric Guitar in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Travel Electric Guitar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Travel Electric Guitar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Travel Electric Guitar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Travel Electric Guitar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Travel Electric Guitar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Travel Electric Guitar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Travel Electric Guitar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Travel Electric Guitar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Travel Electric Guitar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.