Are you looking for Solder For Guitar Reviews? Our experts found 55652 number of feedback online for "Solder For Guitar" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Solder For Guitar. On selected products for the Best Solder For Guitar you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Solder For Guitar
We’ve scanned 55652 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Solder For Guitar than this review article may help you.
|1||KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Audio 1/4" 90 Degree Right Angle Plug||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||StewMac Guitar Electronics Tool Set||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||SONEAK 60/40 Tin Lead Solder With Rosin Core For Electrical Soldering 1.0mm 50g||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Ancable 4-Pack 1/4" Female Guitar Input Jack-6.35mm TS Mono Panel Mount Socket with Washer and Nut Solder Type||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb Diameter 0.032 Inch/0.8mm||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (100g, 0.8mm)||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder, 0.031"Dia., Pack of 1,32117
- Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack, 0.031" Wire Diameter
- AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder, Solder Wire Tin Lead Electrical Soldering Tools Diameter 0.8mm...
- Audio 1/4" 90 Degree Right Angle Plug, 6.35mm Heavy Duty TS Mono Male Solder Jack Connector for Speaker/Guitar/Microphone...
- StewMac Guitar Electronics Tool Set
- SONEAK 60/40 Tin Lead Solder With Rosin Core For Electrical Soldering 1.0mm 50g
- MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 0.8mm 50g
- Ancable 4-Pack 1/4" Female Guitar Input Jack-6.35mm TS Mono Panel Mount Socket with Washer and Nut Solder...
- Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb...
- AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 100g, 0.8mm
1. KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder
- Kester 24-6040-0027 – (1) Spool, 1 Pound per Spool
- Diameter: 0.031″ Inch (0.80mm)
- Alloy: 60% Tin / 40% Lead (Product contains Halogen)
- Core / Flux Type: Rosin Core / 44 Flux (3.3%)
- Authentic Kester Product – Made in the U.S.A.
2. Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack
- Wire Diameter: .031″
- Alloy: 60% Tin / 40% Lead
- Core Size: 66 (3.3% by weight)
- Contains: 0.35 oz
3. AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder
- High quality: good solder ability in both electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, working quickly, and suitable for various kinds of soldering iron.
- Easy to use: flows well and heats evenly, the melting point of soldering iron wire is 185°C – 190°C (365°F – 374°F).
- Relative parameters:60% Tin and 40% Lead are apply for electronic assembly perfectly.
- Easy to carry: you can take the solder wire anywhere in your pocket.
- Wide application: the rosin core solder wire is designed for electrical repairs, such as radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board and other electronics devices.
4. Audio 1/4″ 90 Degree Right Angle Plug
- NOT ADAPTERS, NEED TO SOLDER】– This Audio 1/4″ 90 Degree Right Angle Plug is solder tabs connecting audio components to professional audio devices; widely used in guitar, mixer, audio equipment, console, etc.
- Get Any Length You Want】– Make your own cables to the perfect length, As the ideal length you want.
- Right Angled Design】– 90 Degree Angled Plug Solder Connection for better access in tight places.
- Full Metal Construction】– Nickel Plated.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY】– WE PROMISE 30-Day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE , 24-Month Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support Service.
5. StewMac Guitar Electronics Tool Set
- Finally, the right tools for building and repairing your electronics—everything you need for guitars, amps, and pedals.
- For this set our team of experts and techs collected the high quality tools you need to get professional results.
- Whether you are a pro, or want better results at home, this set will help you get the results you need.
- Compared to what you would pay a repair shop, when you rewire one guitar yourself, this set will have paid for itself.
- Includes soldering iron, soldering stand, multimeter, and much more (see Product Description for the full list of contents).
6. SONEAK 60/40 Tin Lead Solder With Rosin Core For Electrical Soldering 1.0mm 50g
- Tin Lead Solder Wire: High quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Sn60-Pb40 Solder: Sn 60%- Pb 40%, Flux 2.0%; Diameter:1.0mm/0.039inch
- Lower Melting Point: 361F/183C, easy to be soldered, flows smoothly, soldering fast and strong shiny soldering point.
- Special Features: This SONEAK 1.
- Applications: Very good soldering capability for electrical soldering, esp DIY project, Home improvement, Maintenance of sterro, toys, TV circuit boards etc.
7. MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)
- Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Parameters: solder wire Tin 63%- Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37)
- Flux content 1.
- Low Melting Point: 361F/183C.
- Applications: Very good soldering capability, esp for circuit board, DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/ Toys and other electrical devices etc.
8. Ancable 4-Pack 1/4″ Female Guitar Input Jack-6.35mm TS Mono Panel Mount Socket with Washer and Nut Solder Type
- 6.35mm 1/4 inch TR solder type jack with washer and nut
- Great Quality, all metal part are made of brass copper with Nickle plated finish.
- Super for replacing the broken jacks on electric guitars,speakers,footswitch,fender and so on
- Easy to install and solder to
- Package include : 4PCS connectors
9. Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb Diameter 0.032 Inch/0.8mm
- Tin Lead solder wire alloy content, Tin 60%-Pb 40% (Sn60Pb40), Flux 1.7%
- High quality rosin core solder wire.
- Good soldering kit for electrical soldering
- Low Melting Point, 370℉. Weight, 4oz (100g). Diameter, 0.032 In (0.8 mm)
- Solder Wire Length: 100ft
10. AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (100g, 0.8mm)
- Sn/ Pb: 60% / 40%; Flux: 2.0%; flows well and heats evenly
- Diameter: 0.8 mm (0.032 in); weight of solder wire: 100g (0.22 lb)
- Melting point range: 185°C – 190°C (365°F – 374°F)
- Good solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity
- Easy to use, be widely applied in electrical repairs（WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Solder For Guitar Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Solder For Guitar stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Solder For Guitar in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Solder For Guitar for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Solder For Guitar Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Solder For Guitar in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Solder For Guitar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Solder For Guitar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Solder For Guitar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Solder For Guitar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Solder For Guitar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Solder For Guitar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Solder For Guitar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Solder For Guitar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Solder For Guitar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.