You can trust our selection for Small Synthesizers Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45005 reviews for Small Synthesizers and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Small Synthesizers where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Small Synthesizers.
Comparison Chart for Best Small Synthesizers
45005 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Small Synthesizers. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer Bundle with Blucoil 3-Pack of 7" Audio Aux Cables||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Korg, 16-Key Synthesizer (VOLCABEATS),Black||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Roland JD-XI 37-Key Interactive Analog/Digital Crossover Synthesizer||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Arturia MiniBrute 2 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Synthesizer Audiowaves Analog Synth Sound Vintage T-Shirt||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||STYLOPHONE GEN X-1 Portable Analog Synthesizer: with Built-in Speaker||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Otamatone [English Edition] Japanese Electronic Musical Instrument Portable Synthesizer from Japan by Cube/Maywa Denki||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Synthesizer & Cat Vintage Analog - Synth Techno T-Shirt||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Korg Digital FM Synthesizer (VOLCAFM)||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer Bundle with Blucoil 3-Pack...
- Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer, Sampler, and Controller with Built-In FM Radio and 4-Track...
- Korg, 16-Key Synthesizer VOLCABEATS,Black
- Roland JD-XI 37-Key Interactive Analog/Digital Crossover Synthesizer, Black
- Arturia MiniBrute 2 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- Synthesizer Audiowaves Analog Synth Sound Vintage T-Shirt
- STYLOPHONE GEN X-1 Portable Analog Synthesizer: with Built-in Speaker, Keyboard and Soundstrip, LFO, Low...
- Otamatone [English Edition] Japanese Electronic Musical Instrument Portable Synthesizer from Japan by...
- Synthesizer & Cat Vintage Analog Synth Techno T-Shirt
- Korg Digital FM Synthesizer VOLCAFM
1. Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer Bundle with Blucoil 3-Pack of 7″ Audio Aux Cables
- PROVIDES MULTIPLE LEAD SYNTH TONES – The Teenage Engineering PO-16 Factory provides 15 assorted synths ranging from FM, wavetable, subtractive synthesis, to physical modeled string.
- OFFERS A MICRO DRUM MACHINE SAMPLE – Aside from lead and chord synth tones, PO-16 also has a cool micro-drum machine in the manufacturer sound preset list.
- LETS YOU EASILY PROGRAM CHORDS – The 16 punch-in play styles enable you to programs chords, transpositions, and arpeggios.
- SYNCS WITH MULTIPLE UNITS – You can connect PO-16 Factory with 2 other Pocket Operators using standard stereo audio cables.
- INCLUDES – Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer.
2. Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer
- CREATING MUSIC FOR 10 YEARS AND BEYOND – Teenage Engineering first unveiled the OP-1 in 2010.
- OFFERS MULTIPLE BUILT-IN SEQUENCERS – The OP-1 features an onboard tombola sequencer for random trig and a sketch sequencer, which allows you to “draw” notes freely with the knobs.
- SAMPLES SOUNDS FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES – You can sample a sound using the onboard microphone.
- OFFERS “TAPE RECORDING” – The 4-track tape feature lets you record any beats you create, play, sequence, or tweak.
- LASTS LONGER THAN OTHER DEVICES – The tiny OP-1 packs 16 hours of battery life.
3. Korg, 16-Key Synthesizer (VOLCABEATS)
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the Volca series
- Stutter for glitch or delay-like effects
- MIDI In for note entry, plus external sync and control from your DAW
- Play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power
4. Roland JD-XI 37-Key Interactive Analog/Digital Crossover Synthesizer
- Warm and rich analog soundsCrytal clear digital timbresVocoder and effectsEasy programming
5. Arturia MiniBrute 2 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- 25-key Semi-modular Monophonic Analog Synthesizer
- 48-point CV Mod Matrix
- Sync Connectivity
- with 2 Oscillats
- 4-mode Filter
6. Synthesizer Audiowaves Analog Synth Sound Vintage T-Shirt
- Do you love Synthesizer? If the words Analog, Synth, Techno, Release, Keyboard, Electronic, Producer, Envelope, Eurorack, Rave, DAW and Attack mean anything to you, then get this design and show your love for Synthesizer!.
- This design features vintage distressed look.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
7. STYLOPHONE GEN X-1 Portable Analog Synthesizer: with Built-in Speaker
- PLAYABILITY: Two ways to make sounds with the stylus.
- PORTABILITY: Take this synth anywhere.
- ENRICH THAT SOUND: New features include, LFO (with square and triangle waves), Low pass filter (cutoff/resonance), Envelope (attack/decay).
- ANALOG DELAY FEATURE: Add space to your sounds with delay time, feedback and level.
- ADDED FEATURES: Sub octaves -1 & -2 switch, this enriches your sound by adding a second frequency below your source sound.
8. Otamatone [English Edition] Japanese Electronic Musical Instrument Portable Synthesizer from Japan by Cube/Maywa Denki
- BEST SELLING – One of Japan’s best selling musical Instrument Portable Synthesizer toys!
- FUN & EASY TO PLAY – You can create different sound and pitch by pressing down the middle part of the Otamatone.
- Otamatone’s face is made out of rubber, and by pushing his cheeks and making his mouth move around, the volume and the bass of the sound changes.
- When you press the cheek, mouth will open. It is a musical insturment, you can enjoy the sound.
- AAA Batteries ×3 (Battery NOT Included) ※Body Size: Approx 10.6″ (27 cm)
9. Synthesizer & Cat Vintage Analog – Synth Techno T-Shirt
- Do you love Synthesizer? If the words Analog, Synth, Techno,Release, Keyboard, Electronic, LFO, Envelope, Eurorack, Rave, DAW and Acid mean anything to you, then get this great t-shirt and show your love for Synthesizer!.
- This tee features vintage distressed look.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
10. Korg Digital FM Synthesizer (VOLCAFM)
- 3-voice polyphonic FM synthesizer, fully compatible with classic unit
- Super-easy sound editing
- Onboard CHORUS effect
- 16-step sequencer allows to automate each parameters
- High playability
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Small Synthesizers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Small Synthesizers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Small Synthesizers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Small Synthesizers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Small Synthesizers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Small Synthesizers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Small Synthesizers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Small Synthesizers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Small Synthesizers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.