You can trust our selection for Sequencer For Ableton Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 48179 reviews for Sequencer For Ableton and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Sequencer For Ableton where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Sequencer For Ableton.
Comparison Chart for Best Sequencer For Ableton
Our team scanned 48179 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Sequencer For Ableton in this article.
|1||Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Data Hub with Individual LED lit Power Switches [Charging NOT Supported] for Mac & PC (HB-UMLS)||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard for Wii and WiiU||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||AKAI Professional FORCE – Standalone Music Production||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||The Main Sequencer Window (Arrangement View)||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Novation 61SL MkIII, MIDI and CV Equipped Keyboard Controller with 8 Track Sequencer||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Novation Launchpad Mini [MK3] — Portable MIDI 64-Pad||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||G-Stomper Producer||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Modern MIDI: Sequencing and Performing Using Traditional and Mobile Tools||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Cow Mode||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Arturia Beatstep Controller & Sequencer - Black Edition Black||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
- Best Webcam And Microphone For Pc
- Best Background Video Recorder App For Android
- Best Webcam Without Microphone
Table Of Content:
- Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Data Hub with Individual LED lit Power Switches [Charging NOT Supported] for Mac...
- Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard for Wii and WiiU
- AKAI Professional FORCE Standalone Music Production, MIDI Sequencer and DJ System with Synth Engines, MPC...
- The Main Sequencer Window Arrangement View
- Novation 61SL MkIII, MIDI and CV Equipped Keyboard Controller with 8 Track Sequencer
- Novation Launchpad Mini [MK3] — Portable MIDI 64-Pad, USB Grid Controller for Ableton Live and Logic...
- G-Stomper Producer
- Modern MIDI: Sequencing and Performing Using Traditional and Mobile Tools
- Cow Mode
- Arturia Beatstep Controller & Sequencer Black Edition Black
1. Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Data Hub with Individual LED lit Power Switches [Charging NOT Supported] for Mac & PC (HB-UMLS)
- Instantly Add Four USB 2.0 Ports to all Compatible Device.
- Easy Setup, Plug-and-Play, Hot Swappable, Hot Pluggable.
- Gain Four, Downstream Ports Which Offer High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps), And Low-Speed (1.
- Intelligently Designed to Be as Thin as Possible, Allowing you to Maximize Precious Work Space or Travel with ease.
- Backwards Compatible With 1.1 Devices and Hosts. CHARGING NOT SUPPORTED.
2. Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard for Wii and WiiU
- All-new Keyboard instrument for Rock Band 3
- Plays Rock Band 3 Keyboard, Guitar* and Bass* parts / Two-octave design with 25 velocity-sensitive keys (*Does not support Guitar/Bass Pro Mode).
- Play real Keyboard parts in the new Rock Band Pro Mode / Versatile layout: Play like a Guitar or on a tabletop.
- Use as MIDI Keyboard Controller when not playing Rock Band (compatible with most MIDI sequencers)
- 3 AA Batteries and Keyboard Strap included / Use as MIDI Keyboard Controller when not playing Rock Band (compatible with most MIDI sequencers).
3. AKAI Professional FORCE – Standalone Music Production
- Play, Perform, Produce – Standalone music production / DJ performance system featuring 7″ full color capacitive multitouch display and 8×8 clip launch matrix with RGB LEDs.
- The Ins and Outs – Record audio with (2) XLR / ¼-inch combo inputs with phantom power, switchable to line/instrument level; route your audio to two stereo ¼-inch outputs and the headphone output.
- Hook up all your Studio Equipment – 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs and MIDI In / Out / Thru with MIDI multi capability seamlessly integrates with your studio and live performance setup.
- Performance Powerhouse – Remix, mash-Up, DJ and produce with 6 Track types, a linear song arraigner, 8 synthesizer engines for complete audio / MIDI / CV performance capability.
- Import All Your Media – 16GB of on-board storage, full-Size SD card Slot & 2 USB 3.
5. Novation 61SL MkIII
- Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together
- Easily integrate hardware with your DAW
- The perfect controller for Ableton Live music-making software
- Internal 8 track pattern based sequencer
- 1 routable clock for the whole system.
6. Novation Launchpad Mini [MK3] — Portable MIDI 64-Pad
- Seamless performances made easy – 64 vibrant RGB pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips.
- The perfect companion for Ableton Live – Quickly launch your clips and scenes at the press of a button with our exceptional Ableton Live Integration.
- Full of customisation for your needs – Novation Components is a tool to help you customise your Launchpad Mini.
- Get started easily – It’s never been easier to get started.
7. G-Stomper Producer
- Grapical Multi-Track Song Arranger, Drum Machine and Grid Sequencer with up to 24 Tracks, Polyphonic Step Sequencer with up to 12 Tracks.
- Real-Time Sample Modulation with full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
- Polyphonic Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (Advanced FM support, Waveform and Multi-Sample based Synthesis).
- Ableton Link integration / Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 5+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host).
- WAV File Export (full version): 8/16/24/32bit, up to 96kHz, mono/stereo, User Sample Support (load your own samples): 8-64bit uncompressed WAV or AIF.
10. Arturia Beatstep Controller & Sequencer – Black Edition Black
- Portable pad controller with 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads 16-step analog sequencer for synths, drum machines, computer programs and more 16 assignable encoders to control effects and software parameters 16 MIDI controller presets and 16 sequence presets Standalone MIDI or CV operation when powered via standard USB power adaptor USB Class compliant (no drivers) Internal and External clocking”.
- Arturia’s BeatStep is a portable pad controller that offers full functionality and performance capability.
- BeatStep can quickly integrate with software including Ableton Live, BFD, EZdrummer and more
- You can also use BeatStep as a 16-step analog sequencer for creating all kinds of musical phrases to be sent to analog synthesizers, MIDI drum machines, MIDI keyboard devices, or computer programs.
- Its vast connectivity allows you to connect the BeatStep to a computer or iPAD using USB, a drum module using MIDI or an analog synthesizer equipped with CV/GATE.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sequencer For Ableton currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sequencer For Ableton based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sequencer For Ableton before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sequencer For Ableton they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sequencer For Ableton, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sequencer For Ableton before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sequencer For Ableton will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sequencer For Ableton if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sequencer For Ableton on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.