You can trust our selection for Rack Effects Processor Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 38756 reviews for Rack Effects Processor and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Rack Effects Processor where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Rack Effects Processor.
Comparison Chart for Best Rack Effects Processor
38756 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Rack Effects Processor. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Behringer Super-X PRO CX2310 Multi Effect Processor V2||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||TC ELECTRONIC M100||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 High-Performance 3D Multi-Engine Effects Processor||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Antares Auto-Tune EFX+ Pitch Correction||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||TC Helicon Voice Live Play Vocal Effects Processor||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||dbx DriveRack PA 2||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Behringer Rack Mount Exciter Processor (SX3040 V2)||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Zoom V6 Vocal Processor||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Tascam TA-1VP Rackmount Vocal Producer Processor With Antares Autotune||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||TC-Helicon Vocal Effects Processor (GOXLR)||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Behringer Super-X PRO CX2310 Multi Effect Processor V2
- TC ELECTRONIC M100
- Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 High-Performance 3D Multi-Engine Effects Processor,Silver & Black
- Antares Auto-Tune EFX+ Pitch Correction, Doubling, Vocoding, Tube-style Saturation, More Plug-in...
- TC Helicon Voice Live Play Vocal Effects Processor
- dbx DriveRack PA 2, USB, Black, 3.80 x 11.00 x 22.00 inches PA2
- Behringer Rack Mount Exciter Processor SX3040 V2
- Zoom V6 Vocal Processor, Vocal Effects Pedal, Formant Pedal, Harmony, Looper, 10 Studio Grade Effects...
- Tascam TA-1VP Rackmount Vocal Producer Processor With Antares Autotune
- TC-Helicon Vocal Effects Processor GOXLR
1. Behringer Super-X PRO CX2310 Multi Effect Processor V2
- Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover featuring state-of-the-art linkwitz-riley filters with 24 dB/octave.
- Additional subwoofer output with independent frequency control
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, Zero phase difference
- Individual output gain controls for all bands
- Individual output mute switches for easy band adjustment
2. TC ELECTRONIC M100
- Stereo multi-effects processor for studio and stage applications
- 16 award-winning TC effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects.
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with LED level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect level adjustment
3. Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 High-Performance 3D Multi-Engine Effects Processor
- 71 breathtaking new algorithms—true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Awesome modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Authentic amp simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
4. Antares Auto-Tune EFX+ Pitch Correction
- This item is shipped as a download card with printed instructions on how to download the software and a serial code to redeem the software online.
- Pitch and Throat: for real-time pitch shifting and throat modeling
- Duet: for realistic doubling, with adjustable pitch and timing variation
- Vocode: for vintage analog vocoder emulations
- Tube Amp: for analog tube distortion modeling
5. TC Helicon Voice Live Play Vocal Effects Processor
- 200+ song & artist inspired presets
- Plug in your MP3 player to the AUX input and sing along using Vocal Cancel feature
- Room Sense – embedded misc. set auto key for harmonies
- Plug in your MP3 player to the AUX input and sing along using Vocal Cancel feature
6. dbx DriveRack PA 2
- New, improved Auto EQ algorithm ensures an extremely accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience.
- Enhanced AFS algorithm for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system’s tone.
- Wizard functions on the Drive Rack PA2 guide you through easy, step-by-step processes to help you get the most from your loudspeaker system.
- 2 female XLR line inputs; 1 female XLR RTA mic input
- 6 male XLR line outputs
7. Behringer Rack Mount Exciter Processor (SX3040 V2)
- Dramatically improves your sound by adding clarity, dimension and depth
- Produces natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and tighter bass with increased punch through phase compensation.
- Professional and home recording studios: brings out the full sound spectrum of your tracks, mix down and mastering.
- Pa, Nightclub and DJ systems: improves the performance of any sound system by adding sparkling high end and super-tight bass without the need for additional speakers or amps.
- Churches and houses of worship: dramatically increases voice intelligibility and your music gains presence.
8. Zoom V6 Vocal Processor
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the voice, harmony and effect sections
- Includes highly directional sgv-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow Enhanced processing.
- Formant shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
- V6 offers 12 voice effects; 10+ studio effects (distortion, chorus, etc.
- Looper for recording up to 3: 30
9. Tascam TA-1VP Rackmount Vocal Producer Processor With Antares Autotune
- Co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies to bring together everything you need for a polished, modern vocal sound, in the studio or live.
- The rackmount processor includes a mic preamp, compression, de-essing, mic & tube modeling and Antares’ famous Auto-Tune pitch correction.
- Perfect for live performance, house of worship or studio use, the TA-1VP brings your vocal sound into the 21st century.
- A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the TA-1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser mics.
- Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals.
- Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show exactly what’s being done to the signal.
- The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a variey of user-selectable scales.
10. TC-Helicon Vocal Effects Processor (GOXLR)
- Multi-channel mixer: Motorized faders let you control mic, game, music, chat, and more for the perfect Broadcast mix.
- Studio quality MIDAS preamp: Make your XLR mic sound great with 48V phantom power, equalizer, compressor, limiter, de-esser, and Gate.
- Sampler: Record samples on-the-fly or load your own audio files to engage and entertain your community.
- Voice FX: Add reverb, echo, pitch shift, megaphone, Robot, and hard tune to your voice in real time
- GOXLR app: You’re in control with basic and advanced audio parameters, sample import, and voice FX preset library.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rack Effects Processor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rack Effects Processor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rack Effects Processor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rack Effects Processor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rack Effects Processor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rack Effects Processor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rack Effects Processor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rack Effects Processor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rack Effects Processor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.