Are you looking for Portable Audio Interface Reviews? Our experts found 51719 number of feedback online for "Portable Audio Interface" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Portable Audio Interface. On selected products for the Best Portable Audio Interface you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Portable Audio Interface
We’ve scanned 51719 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Portable Audio Interface than this review article may help you.
|1||Zoom U-24 Handy Audio Interface||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Zoom H5 4-Track Portable Recorder for Audio for Video||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||RME Babyface Pro FS USB Audio Interface||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Apogee Jam Plus - Portable USB Audio Interface for Guitars||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||BEHRINGER Audio Interface, 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4" 2X RCA USB||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Apogee Duet 3 - 2 Channel USB Audio Interface for Recording Mics||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First, 18i8 (4 Mic Pres)||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Zoom U-24 Handy Audio Interface, 2-Channel Portable USB Audio Interface, 2 XLR/TRS Combo Inputs, MIDI...
- Zoom H5 4-Track Portable Recorder for Audio for Video, Music, and Podcasting, Stereo Microphones, 2 XLR/TRS...
- Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface, 2-Channel Portable USB Audio Interface, 1 XLR/TRS Input, Battery or Bus...
- RME Babyface Pro FS USB Audio Interface
- Apogee Jam Plus Portable USB Audio Interface for Guitars, Bass, Keyboards and Instruments , Works with...
- BEHRINGER Audio Interface, 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4" 2X RCA USB, Black, 1-Channel UM2
- Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder, Interface, Controller, 2 XLR Combo Inputs 8 Tracks, USB Audio Interface...
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
- Apogee Duet 3 2 Channel USB Audio Interface for Recording Mics, Guitars, Keyboards on MAC and PC Great...
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First, 18i8 (4 Mic Pres
1. Zoom U-24 Handy Audio Interface
- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac
- Connect to iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power.
- Two mic/line inputs with high-performance mic preamps
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions upto24-bit/96 kHz
- Includes access to Pro Tools | First
- Includes Ableton Live 9 Lite software download code
2. Zoom H5 4-Track Portable Recorder for Audio for Video
- Uses a system of interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera.
- Includes detachable x/Y capsule (xyh-5) with extended signal capacity and shock mounted mics for reduced handling noise.
- Four-track simultaneous recording; Built-in speaker: 400mw 8 Ω mono
- Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors each with selectable Phantom power and -20dB pad
- Runs on 2 AA batteries and records directly to SD/ SDHC cards up to 32GB
- Max sound pressure input: 140 dB SPL
3. Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface
- Innovative stereo USB audio interface for PC, Mac, and iPad
- Mic/line input with high-performance mic preamp
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Fast access to connectors and Gain / Volume controls
- Hi-Z support, +48V phantom power
4. RME Babyface Pro FS USB Audio Interface
- 12 in/12 out USB Audio Interface with 24 total channels
- 2 microphone preamps and 2 instrument preamps
- Full SteadyClock FS circuit as in the ADI-2 Pro FS for lowest jitter and highest jitter immunity
- 6 samples less latency on the AD side by ADC (5 samples AD, 7 samples DA.
- Rugged aluminum chassis that is durable and portable enough to take with you on the go
5. Apogee Jam Plus – Portable USB Audio Interface for Guitars
- Connect electric Guitar or bass to iOS devices, Mac and PC
- Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Apogee Pure digital circuit design eliminates signal noise
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz/ 24-bit high definition recording
- Studio quality USB instrument input and headphone output
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Output blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
- Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all core audio compatible applications
6. BEHRINGER Audio Interface
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher.
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
7. Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder
- Digital recorder with 16-track playback and 8-track simultaneous recording utilizing Secure Digital (SD) memory.
- 16/24-bit/44. 1kHz linear PCM recording in WAV format
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Supports cards up to 32GB SDHC
- Allows simultaneous recording on up to 8 tracks
8. Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps – Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen.
- Get the perfect guitar take – There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts – You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening – Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- Easy Start – It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now – We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away.
9. Apogee Duet 3 – 2 Channel USB Audio Interface for Recording Mics
- Legendary Sound Quality with 2 mic preamps, 48V phantom power
- Comes with Apogee Channel FX for ECS Channel Strip plugin on DSP
- Apogee Control 2 Software for complete access to all Duet features and functions
- macOS, Windows 10 compatible
- 2 Inputs, and 4 Outputs, USB Type-C audio interface
- Low profile design with aluminum body and Scratch resistant top
- Bus powered / External power optional via second USB Type C port as needed
- Travel case included
- 2x ¼” Instrument inputs, 2x Mic/line inputs, 2x ¼” Balanced outputs, ⅛” Headphone output, 2 USB Type C ports.
- Precision balanced back lit knob
10. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First, 18i8 (4 Mic Pres)
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Easy start tool to get up and running easier than ever
- Includes free software from Antares, Relab, Softube, XLN Audio, Brainworx, Splice, Focusrite, Ableton, and Avid, all available via download upon purchase and registration.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C for FREE upon registration and download.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Portable Audio Interface currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Portable Audio Interface based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Portable Audio Interface before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Portable Audio Interface they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Portable Audio Interface, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Portable Audio Interface before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Portable Audio Interface will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Portable Audio Interface if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Portable Audio Interface on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.