You can trust our selection for Pitch Shifter Pedal Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45010 reviews for Pitch Shifter Pedal and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Pitch Shifter Pedal where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Pitch Shifter Pedal.
Comparison Chart for Best Pitch Shifter Pedal
We found 45010 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Pitch Shifter Pedal and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||CAMOLA Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass True Bypass||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Guitar Pitch Effect Pedal||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||TC Electronic BRAINWAVES Guitar Tools Pitch Shifter||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||DigiTech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Donner Octave Guitar Pedal||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Logitech G Dual-Motor Feedback Driving Force G29 Gaming Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for PlayStation 5||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Digitech Mini Pitch Acoustic Guitar Effect Pedal||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Hotone Skyline Harmony Digital Polyphonic Pitch Shift Shifting Organ 12-String Detune Guitar Bass Effects Pedal||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Guitar Pitch Effect Pedal with Power Supply||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Marada G920 Racing Steering Wheel Stand Driving Simulator Cockpit Pro Compatible with Logitech G25||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- CAMOLA Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass True...
- Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Guitar Pitch Effect Pedal
- TC Electronic BRAINWAVES Guitar Tools Pitch Shifter
- DigiTech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter
- Donner Octave Guitar Pedal, Harmonic Square Digital Octave Pedal Pitch Shifter 7 Shift Types 3 Tone Modes...
- Logitech G Dual-Motor Feedback Driving Force G29 Gaming Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for PlayStation...
- Digitech Mini Pitch Acoustic Guitar Effect Pedal, Red Whammy Ricochet
- Hotone Skyline Harmony Digital Polyphonic Pitch Shift Shifting Organ 12-String Detune Guitar Bass Effects...
- Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Guitar Pitch Effect Pedal with Power Supply
- Marada G920 Racing Steering Wheel Stand Driving Simulator Cockpit Pro Compatible with Logitech G25, G27...
1. CAMOLA Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass True Bypass
- 3 Pitch Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune.
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting.
- 2 Oct Pitch Range.
- True bypass. Full Metal Shell.
- DC 9V Adapter power supply(not included)
2. Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Guitar Pitch Effect Pedal
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range. Three shift modes: up, down or dual.
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval.
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal.
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave.
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200 mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery.
3. TC Electronic BRAINWAVES Guitar Tools Pitch Shifter
- State-of-the-art pitch shifter pedal with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Completely independent dual voice pitch shifting from unison to 2 octaves up or down
- Offers wealth of studio-grade algorithms including polyphonic pitch shifting, whammy-style octave up and detune.
- Revolutionary MASH expression control footswitch bends pitch-shifted notes and is assignable to any parameter of the pedal.
- Craft unique pitch effects and customize MASH functionality with free tone print editor (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*).
4. DigiTech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter
- Polyphonic drop tune allows you to drop tune from 1 semi-tone to a full octave
- Momentary or latching mode footswitch
- True Bypass
- 33 9 pitch modes
- 9VDC Power Supply included
5. Donner Octave Guitar Pedal
- Octave Guitar Pedal] With 7 shift types and 3 tone mode toggles, Harmonic Square guitar pedal gives you 21 options of semitonal, octave and detune sounds.
- 3 Tone Modes] Harmonic Square octave pedal has 3 tone modes including Sharp, Flat, and Detune.
- 2 Knob] WET Knob: Adjust the harmonic signal level. DRY Knob: Adjust the dry signal level.
- Durable Guitar Pedal] Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True Bypass Guitar Pedal] Digital circuit design, true bypass provides transparent tone.
6. Logitech G Dual-Motor Feedback Driving Force G29 Gaming Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for PlayStation 5
- The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles.
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand stitched leather wheel grip.
- Dual motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing.
- Easy access game controls: On wheel D pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights
- Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
- G29 requirements: PlayStstion 5, PlayStation 4 or 3, Powered USB port or Windows 10, 8.
7. Digitech Mini Pitch Acoustic Guitar Effect Pedal
- Famous Whammy sound without a bulky treadle
- Bend notes up or down across 2 octaves
- 7 Selectable Pitch intervals
- Ultimate control of Shift and Return time
- LED Trajectory Ladder provides instant visual feedback
8. Hotone Skyline Harmony Digital Polyphonic Pitch Shift Shifting Organ 12-String Detune Guitar Bass Effects Pedal
- Polyphonic Pitch Shifter/Harmonizer of ±2 Octave Range with 11 Pitch Intervals (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,12,24 Semitones).
- Easily Simulates Clean Organ/12-String Guitar Sound
- Separated WET/DRY adjusting for getting more Flexible Organic Sound
- Detune Mode offers a nice Chorus or Double Effects
- True Bypass Footswitch keeping your Guitar Sound Neat and Uncolorated; Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(Not Included).
- Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply
9. Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Guitar Pitch Effect Pedal with Power Supply
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range; Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
10. Marada G920 Racing Steering Wheel Stand Driving Simulator Cockpit Pro Compatible with Logitech G25
- HIGH QUALITY：Racing cockpit material it consists of a steel box tube, which is very strong.
- FREE ADJUSTMENT:Racing wheel stand base size: 22.
- EASY TO FOLD:Fit for logitech G920 Racing Wheel and Shifter,the wheel support height is adjustable, foldable, easy to store, and the steering wheel bracket is securely mounted, so they won’t move when you play the game, and won’t fall off.
- UNIQUE Design: This heavy-duty steering wheel stand built with carbon steel material, ensuring a sturdy and durable stand for long time use.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY:This steering wheel stand fits for Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920; Fits for Thrustmaster T300RS, TX F458 & T500RS; Fits for all Fanatec wheels,etc.
Pitch Shifter Pedal Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Pitch Shifter Pedal stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Pitch Shifter Pedal in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Pitch Shifter Pedal for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Pitch Shifter Pedal Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Pitch Shifter Pedal in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pitch Shifter Pedal currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pitch Shifter Pedal based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pitch Shifter Pedal before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pitch Shifter Pedal they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pitch Shifter Pedal, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pitch Shifter Pedal before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pitch Shifter Pedal will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pitch Shifter Pedal if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pitch Shifter Pedal on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.