Our team studied on 49025 reviews available online for Multitrack Recorder, chose the finest ones and prepared Multitrack Recorder Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Multitrack Recorder from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Multitrack Recorder from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Multitrack Recorder
We’ve scanned 49025 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Multitrack Recorder than this review article may help you.
|1||Zoom Digital Multitrack Recorder (R20)||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital PortaStudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder Bundle with Closed-Back Studio Headphones||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Tascam DP-03SD 8-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Zoom LiveTrak L-20R Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder (Green)||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Tascam DP-008EX 8-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Tascam DP-32SD 32-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder with Pro Headphone and Pair of EMB XLR Cables and Gravity Magnet Phone Holder Bundle||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Zoom Digital Multitrack Recorder R20
- Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital PortaStudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder Bundle with Closed-Back Studio...
- Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder, Interface, Controller, 2 XLR Combo Inputs 8 Tracks, USB Audio Interface...
- Tascam DP-03SD 8-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, 20-Input/ 22-Channel SD Card Recorder, 22-in/4-out...
- Zoom LiveTrak L-20R Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, Rack Mountable, 20-Input/ 22-Channel SD Card...
- Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder Green
- Tascam DP-008EX 8-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder,Black
- Tascam DP-32SD 32-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder with Pro Headphone and Pair of...
1. Zoom Digital Multitrack Recorder (R20)
- Easy to use DAW like interface with touchscreen navigation
- Record up to 16 tracks (8 simultaneously) with 6 XLR inputs, and 2 combo inputs
- Onboard editing with drag, drop, swipe, and pinch functionality
- Professional effects such as EQ, Compression, and more
- 150 rhythm patterns and built-in synth with 18 sounds
2. Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital PortaStudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder Bundle with Closed-Back Studio Headphones
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital PortaStudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder, Knox Gear TX-100 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, 2 x Kirlin 1/4-Inch TRS Patch Cable (6-Feet), and 2 x Focus Camera by Kirlin 25-Feet XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable.
- USER INTERFACE: The series’ biggest feature is its hassle-free user interface built upon this concept.
- HIGH-QUALITY MIXING: When it comes to mixing, users can perform a speedy mix-down with intuitive operation thanks to the full-color LCD, encoders, and faders of the DP-24SD.
- POWERFUL AMPLIFIER: The DP-24SD Digital PortaStudio is a recording system in which musicians can perform essential professional band recording and audio production at the comfort of their own home.
3. Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder
- Digital recorder with 16-track playback and 8-track simultaneous recording utilizing Secure Digital (SD) memory.
- 16/24-bit/44. 1kHz linear PCM recording in WAV format
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Supports cards up to 32GB SDHC
- Allows simultaneous recording on up to 8 tracks
4. Tascam DP-03SD 8-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- A digital recorder perfect for getting into TASCAM’s famed PORTASTUDIO system of making recording simple and affordable.
- Features a simple body and intuitive operation, like a cassette MTR, but with 8-track recording and 2-channel simultaneous input.
- The XLR terminal supports condenser microphones while the TRS phone terminals enable guitar and keyboard connections.
- Equipped with two high-quality stereo condenser microphones for on-demand recording anytime, anywhere.
- Create professionally-mastered audio with the DP-03SD alone through onboard mastering effects and editing functions.
- A tuner and metronome are built-in for tight-sounding tracks, each with its own dedicated button for quick access.
5. Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono mic/line plus 2 stereo) offer up to 22Tracks of recording (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
- 6 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable, savablemix as well as a dedicated 7th output for the sound Engineer.
- 20 built-in effects with adjustable parameters that can be applied to any channel via two dedicated EFX busses.
- 22-In/4-out USB Audio Interface Mode lets you route inputs to DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card.
- Wireless control via free IOS app and optional bta-1 adapter
6. Zoom LiveTrak L-20R Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 22-Track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- Mix, monitor, and record using an iPad
- Main outputs, 6 customizable monitor outputs, and a dedicated output for FOH monitoring and mixing
- Scene saving function, Up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
7. Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- Up to six tracks recording (2mono tracks+ 2mono/stereo switchable tracks)
- CD quality recording (16bit/44.1kHz)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
8. Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder (Green)
- Four-Track Simultaneous Recording
- High-Fidelity Mic Preamps
- Built-In X/Y Stereo Microphones, Adjustable Between 90 Degrees and 120 Degrees
- Record Up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y Microphones
- Two Mic/Line Level Inputs with XLR/TRS Combo Connectors
9. Tascam DP-008EX 8-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- A perfect music sketch pad with built-in high-quality stereo condenser microphones for multi-track recording anytime, anywhere.
- Easy to operate, just like a cassette MRT, with recording preparation achievable in just two steps after turning the device on.
- SD/SDHC cards are used for recording media, allowing data to be transferred to the computer via USB
- To ensure a simple, easy-to-use interface, no unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording process.
- Features two analog 1/4″ inputs that allow users to connect external microphones, electric-acoustic guitars, and line-level devices.
- Also features two XLR inputs with +48V Phantom Power to allow the connection of external condenser microphones.
- Designed with many onboard effects for all input channels to get the most out of your recordings
10. Tascam DP-32SD 32-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder with Pro Headphone and Pair of EMB XLR Cables and Gravity Magnet Phone Holder Bundle
- Tascam DP-32SD Recorder + Pro Headphone + Pair EMB XLR Cables + Gravity Phone Holder Bundle
- Records an unmatched 32 tracks to solid-state media, and up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time via the XLR/TRS combo jacks.
- Features studio-quality input processing like compression and limiting, and guitar amp simulation and multi-effects on the instrument-level input.
- An intuitive user interface delivers stress-free recording, and a color LCD and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative.
- Even in loud environments, the high output powered amplifier makes headphone monitoring easy
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Multitrack Recorder currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Multitrack Recorder based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Multitrack Recorder before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Multitrack Recorder they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Multitrack Recorder, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Multitrack Recorder before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Multitrack Recorder will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Multitrack Recorder if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Multitrack Recorder on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.