Our team studied on 52859 reviews available online for Modular Synth Sequencer, chose the finest ones and prepared Modular Synth Sequencer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Modular Synth Sequencer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Modular Synth Sequencer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Modular Synth Sequencer
We found 52859 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Modular Synth Sequencer and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 - 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Backlit Drum Pads||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Hosa CMM-830 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Arturia BeatStep USB/MIDI/CV Controller and Sequencer||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Korg Volca Modular Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Teenage Engineering PO-33 Pocket Operator KO Sampler/Sequencer||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||ELEGOO Mega R3 Project The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit w/ TUTORIAL Compatible with Arduino IDE||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Korg Volca Modular Synthesizer Bundle with Power Supply and Austin Bazaar Polishing Cloth||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Onyehn XR2206 High Precision Function Signal Generator DIY Kit Sine/Triangle/Square Output 1Hz-1MHz Adjustable Frequency Amplitude + Transparent Case Box Shell||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Stylophone Retro Pocket Synth||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Moog Matriarch Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer and Step Sequencer||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
- Best Ibanez Acoustic Guitar
- Best Electric Guitar Strings For Gibson Les Paul
- Best Steel Strings For Acoustic Guitar
Table Of Content:
- AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Backlit Drum Pads, 8 Knobs and...
- Hosa CMM-830 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables, 1 Foot
- Arturia BeatStep USB/MIDI/CV Controller and Sequencer
- Korg Volca Modular Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- Teenage Engineering PO-33 Pocket Operator KO Sampler/Sequencer
- ELEGOO Mega R3 Project The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit w/ TUTORIAL Compatible with Arduino IDE...
- Korg Volca Modular Synthesizer Bundle with Power Supply and Austin Bazaar Polishing Cloth
- Onyehn XR2206 High Precision Function Signal Generator DIY Kit Sine/Triangle/Square Output 1Hz-1MHz Adjustable...
- Stylophone Retro Pocket Synth
- Moog Matriarch Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer and Step Sequencer
1. AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 – 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Backlit Drum Pads
- Music Production and Beat Maker Essential – USB powered MIDI controller with 25 mini MIDI keyboard velocity-sensitive keys for studio production, virtual synthesizer control and beat production.
- Total Control of Your Production – Innovative 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation control, plus a built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and modes.
- The MPC Experience – 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-Style MIDI beat pads with Note Repeat and Full Level for programming drums, triggering samples and controlling virtual synthesizer/DAW controls.
- Complete Command of your Virtual Instruments and FX – 8 360-degree knobs assign to all your music studio plugins for mixing, tweaking synth controls and more.
- 1500 plus Sounds and Everything You Need for Pro Production – Complete Music Production Starter Kit including MPC Beats, 6 Virtual Instruments and 2GB of sound content.
2. Hosa CMM-830 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) Conductors for Enhanced signal clarity
- Ofc Spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
3. Arturia BeatStep USB/MIDI/CV Controller and Sequencer
- Beat Step was designed to give you the control you need, whether you’re working with your favorite DAW or loop triggering software, VST instrument or effect, drum software, DJ app, MIDI synth or even analog gear with CV/Gate inputs.
- Play with any drum software
- Sequence Analog and Software synthesizers
- Enhance your live performances and DJ sets
4. Korg Volca Modular Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- The Korg Volca Modular Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- The compact body of this volca synth features eight modules and 50 patch points.
5. Teenage Engineering PO-33 Pocket Operator KO Sampler/Sequencer
- PROVIDES 40 SECONDS OF SAMPLING MEMORY – The Teenage Engineering PO-33 has a built-in microphone for you to record 40-seconds of samples directly.
- PLAYS YOUR SAMPLES CHROMATICALLY OR AS ONE-SHOTS – The 8 melodic slots let you play your own samples chromatically while the 8 drum banks play your sample as a one-shot.
- ADDS PERCUSSION TO YOUR PERFORMANCE – The PO-33 is a 4-voice sampler.
- ENHANCES YOUR SOUNDS – You can add a loop or stutter FX from the 16 onboard effects to create knockout samples.
- SYNCS WITH MULTIPLE UNITS – You can connect PO-33 KO with 2 other Pocket Operators using standard stereo audio cables.
6. ELEGOO Mega R3 Project The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit w/ TUTORIAL Compatible with Arduino IDE
- The MEGA complete starter kit with more than 200pcs components, premium quality and 100% Compatible with Arduino IDE.
- Free pdf tutorial in the cd (more than 35 lessons)
- Lcd1602 module and gy-521 sensor module with pin header ( no need to solder by yourself)
- Nice package with clear listing and surprise including a nice small box to keep the widget such as LED, IC, buttons, diodes, etc.
- We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details
7. Korg Volca Modular Synthesizer Bundle with Power Supply and Austin Bazaar Polishing Cloth
- West Coast Style Synthesis
- Analog Synthesis Engine
- Single Part, 3-Note Polyphony
- 2 x VCO, 2 x EG, 2 x LPG, Digital FX
- Compact size, battery operation, and built-in speaker
8. Onyehn XR2206 High Precision Function Signal Generator DIY Kit Sine/Triangle/Square Output 1Hz-1MHz Adjustable Frequency Amplitude + Transparent Case Box Shell
- High Precision, can generate sine/triangle/square waveforms.
- Output frequency range: 1Hz-1MHz and Adjustable frequency and amplitude.
- Wide power supply range, use 9-12V external power or 9V battery(NOT Included).
- This is a DIY kit with All are through hole components,easily assemble the Function Generator by yourself.
- Onyehn XR2206 High Precision Function Signal Generator DIY Kit Sine/Triangle/Square Output 1Hz-1MHz Adjustable Frequency Amplitude + Transparent Case Box Shell.
9. Stylophone Retro Pocket Synth
- Miniature stylus operated synthesizer is a recreation of the 1967 classic
- 5 Octaves. Optional vibrato effect
- Tuning knob on bottom allows you tune the Stylophone or do pitch-bend effects
- Built in speaker with volume control, Optional headphone jack
- Line Out (3.5mm)
10. Moog Matriarch Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer and Step Sequencer
- 49-key Semi-modular Paraphonic Analog Synthesizer
- with Stereo Analog Delay
- 90 Modular Patch Points
- 256-step Sequencer
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Modular Synth Sequencer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Modular Synth Sequencer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Modular Synth Sequencer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Modular Synth Sequencer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Modular Synth Sequencer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Modular Synth Sequencer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Modular Synth Sequencer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Modular Synth Sequencer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Modular Synth Sequencer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.