Our team studied on 55627 reviews available online for Mobile Audio Interface, chose the finest ones and prepared Mobile Audio Interface Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Mobile Audio Interface from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Mobile Audio Interface from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Mobile Audio Interface
55627 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Mobile Audio Interface in this article.
|1||Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Rode SC6-L Dual TRRS Input Lightning Mobile Interface for Apple iOS Devices||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 digital guitar interface for iPhone||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||XTONE PRO 192K Professional Mobile Audio Interface & Ultra Low Latency & 192KHz & 114dB & Two input & Mic preamp & expression pedal||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Zoom U-24 Handy Audio Interface||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Saramonic SmartRig+ DI 2-Channel XLR & 6.3mm Guitar Audio Interface Microphone with iOS Connector Compatible with iPhone 13 12 11 X||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O Mobile 2-Channel Audio/MIDI Interface for iPhone||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Zoom U-44 Handy Audio Interface||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
- Rode SC6-L Dual TRRS Input Lightning Mobile Interface for Apple iOS Devices
- IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 digital guitar interface for iPhone, iPad and Mac IP-IRIG-HD2-IN
- XTONE PRO 192K Professional Mobile Audio Interface & Ultra Low Latency & 192KHz & 114dB & Two input & Mic...
- PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW...
- Zoom U-24 Handy Audio Interface, 2-Channel Portable USB Audio Interface, 2 XLR/TRS Combo Inputs, MIDI...
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
- Saramonic SmartRig+ DI 2-Channel XLR & 6.3mm Guitar Audio Interface Microphone with iOS Connector Compatible...
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O Mobile 2-Channel Audio/MIDI Interface for iPhone, iPad, Android and Mac/PC...
- Zoom U-44 Handy Audio Interface, 4-Channel Portable USB Audio Interface, 2 XLR/TRS Combo Inputs, MIDI...
1. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First
- Eight analog inputs: four natural-sounding Scarlett mic pres with plenty of even gain; two inst.
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; Super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP; Focusrite iOS Control – download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Venomode DeeQ, Maximal 2, and Pivot, plug-ins upon registration and download.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration.
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.
2. Rode SC6-L Dual TRRS Input Lightning Mobile Interface for Apple iOS Devices
- Dual TRRS input and headphone output for Apple Devices
- Can be used with two RØDE smartLav+ microphones and one pair of headphones, allowing audio monitoring and playback, perfect for interview scenarios.
- Optimised to work seamlessly with the easy-to-use RØDE Reporter App; Enable/disable direct monitoring, alter the gain boost, and choose between summed stereo and dual-mono.
3. IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 digital guitar interface for iPhone
- 1/4″ Instrument input for guitar, bass, and other instruments
- 1/4″ Amp output for use with an amplifier or mixer
- 1/8″ Headphone output for silent practice; distortion (THD): 0.007%
- Adjustable input gain and FX/Thru switch
- Unlocks exclusive content inside amplitude iOS and Includes amplitude 4 for Mac/PC
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition guitar preamp
- Detachable cables for Lightning and USB included.
- Comes with microphone stand mounting clip and Velcro strip,Ultra-compact and lightweight – fits in your pocket, laptop bag or gig bag.
4. XTONE PRO 192K Professional Mobile Audio Interface & Ultra Low Latency & 192KHz & 114dB & Two input & Mic preamp & expression pedal
- Specifically designed for guitar and vocal effects software / VST plugins / Professional recording
- 192KHz Ultra-HD Audio / 114db high dynamic range / Ultra low latency
- Include a redeem code of unlocking BIAS FX Essential pack (iOS only)
- Expression pedal input & 6 definable midi foot switches & Mic Preamp & Phantom power
- Support iOS, PC, Mac, and can be powered directly by them
5. PreSonus Studio 24c 2×2
- Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface; no power supply needed (USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included).
- Loaded with 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Stay on top of your recording levels with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring.
- Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software included.
- Comes with Studio Magic Plug-In Suite – over 1,000 USD worth of computer recording software plug-ins.
- Contains 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices.
- Equipped with high-powered headphone output.
- 48V phantom power (global) for condenser microphones.
- Onboard MIDI I/O provides a standard 5-pin DIN connection to keyboards and other MIDI gear.
6. Zoom U-24 Handy Audio Interface
- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac
- Connect to iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power.
- Two mic/line inputs with high-performance mic preamps
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions upto24-bit/96 kHz
- Includes access to Pro Tools | First
- Includes Ableton Live 9 Lite software download code
7. Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps – Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen.
- Get the perfect guitar take – There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts – You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening – Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- Easy Start – It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now – We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away.
8. Saramonic SmartRig+ DI 2-Channel XLR & 6.3mm Guitar Audio Interface Microphone with iOS Connector Compatible with iPhone 13 12 11 X
- For iPhone 7/8/X/11】The Saramonic SmartRig+ Di is a portable microphone/guitar interface for recording professional quality audio.
- 2 Channels】Perfect for capturing sound on the spot, the 2 independent audio input channels each fitted with a dual XLR input (guitar/line).
- 3 Types of Input】Two XLR mic inputs, two 1/4″ (6.
- 2 Gain Level Knob】The two knobs make it easy to set precise levels.
- Real-time Monitor】Route your audio signals through a standard headphone jack or through TRRS to your favorite DSLR video camera or any smartphone and monitor in real time while you film live.
9. IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O Mobile 2-Channel Audio/MIDI Interface for iPhone
- Ultra-versatile, compact interface with 2 Class A mic preamps / instrument inputs with phantom power, plus full MIDI I/O for keyboards and controllers.
- Low-noise TRS balanced outputs, plus headphone out with switchable direct monitoring for in-studio or field recording.
- Cable bundle includes USB-C, Lightning and USB cables for iPhone, iPad, Android & Mac/PC
- IK’s high-performance converters allow you to record and mix at up to 24-bit within all your favorite recording, podcasting, streaming and social media apps.
- Intuitive, easy to use design can run off 2 AA batteries (included), USB power, or optional PSU for extended sessions.
10. Zoom U-44 Handy Audio Interface
- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac
- Connect to iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning- to -USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power.
- Compatible with Zoom interchangeable input capsules via 10 -pin connector
- Standalone AD/DA conversion
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24 -bit/96 kHz
Mobile Audio Interface Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Mobile Audio Interface stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mobile Audio Interface in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mobile Audio Interface for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mobile Audio Interface Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mobile Audio Interface in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mobile Audio Interface currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mobile Audio Interface based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mobile Audio Interface before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mobile Audio Interface they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mobile Audio Interface, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mobile Audio Interface before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mobile Audio Interface will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mobile Audio Interface if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mobile Audio Interface on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.