You can trust our selection for Microphone Arm Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51922 reviews for Microphone Arm and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Microphone Arm where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Microphone Arm.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Microphone Arm
Our team scanned 51922 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Microphone Arm in this article.
|1||Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated XLR Cable (GFWBCBM3000)||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||IXTECH Boom Arm - Adjustable 360° Rotatable Microphone Arm - Sturdy Stainless Steel Mic Arm Desk||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Blue Microphones Compass Premium Tube-Style Microphone Broadcast Boom Arm with Internal Springs||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||MOUNT-IT! Adjustable Microphone Boom Arm [3/8’’ to 5/8’’ Screw Adapter] Suspension Scissor Mic Stand||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||InnoGear Microphone Stand for Blue Yeti Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with 3/8"to 5/8" Screw Adapter Shock Mount Windscreen Pop Filter Mic Clip Holder Cable Ties||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||InnoGear Microphone Arm Stand||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||RODE PSA 1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||InnoGear Microphone Arm, Upgraded Mic Arm Microphone Stand Boom Suspension Stand with 3/8" to 5/8" Screw Adapter Clip for Blue Yeti Snowball||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Rode Microphones PSA1+ Professional Studio Arm||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Microphone Arm Stand, TONOR Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Mic Stand with Pop Filter||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated...
- IXTECH Boom Arm Adjustable 360° Rotatable Microphone Arm Sturdy Stainless Steel Mic Arm Desk, Table Stand...
- Blue Microphones Compass Premium Tube-Style Microphone Broadcast Boom Arm with Internal Springs, Desktop...
- MOUNT-IT! Adjustable Microphone Boom Arm [3/8’’ to 5/8’’ Screw Adapter] Suspension Scissor Mic...
- InnoGear Microphone Stand for Blue Yeti Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with 3/8"to 5/8"...
- InnoGear Microphone Arm Stand, Heavy Duty Mic Arm Microphone Stand Suspension Scissor Boom Stands with...
- RODE PSA 1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
- InnoGear Microphone Arm, Upgraded Mic Arm Microphone Stand Boom Suspension Stand with 3/8" to 5/8" Screw...
- Rode Microphones PSA1+ Professional Studio Arm
- Microphone Arm Stand, TONOR Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Mic Stand with Pop Filter, 3/8" to 5/8"...
1. Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated XLR Cable (GFWBCBM3000)
- Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise
- Fixed, Internally Guided 10’/3. 05m XLR Cable Included
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 4.
- Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2. 17”/55mm Max in Thickness
- Standard 5/8”-27 Mic Threads for Connecting Most Podcast and Vocal Microphones, Including Shure SM7B, Shure MV7 Models.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20.
2. IXTECH Boom Arm – Adjustable 360° Rotatable Microphone Arm – Sturdy Stainless Steel Mic Arm Desk
- Make your voice sound better in the podcasting studio.
- With a convenient cable holder, this mic boom arm saves your desktop the mess of tangled cables, frees up a lot of space on your desk, and feels much more professional.
- Our mic arm stand features sturdy suspension springs that hold your microphone steady in any position, preventing shaking, and making your recording much faster.
- This microphone arm stand is made for your convenience.
- Our microphone shock mount is compatible with most standard mics with a standard 5/8″ or 3/8″ threading and makes a must-have accessory for any radio or home recording studio.
3. Blue Microphones Compass Premium Tube-Style Microphone Broadcast Boom Arm with Internal Springs
- Robust and quiet, Blue Compass broadcast studio-grade boom arm is durable and sophisticated, with a sturdy desktop C-clamp design, enclosed aluminium construction and internal springs.
- Look sleek and professional on-camera for your podcast recording, Twitch streaming, YouTube video productions and more, with the hidden channel cable management system in this Blue Compass mic stand.
- Keep mic angle adjustments smooth and quiet, with hand-tightened friction hinges there’s no need for any tools; Compass stays in place throughout your audio recordings and live broadcasting.
- No matter your broadcast application, the boom arm’s 82-cm reach and 360-degree rotation has you covered, for a professional and versatile microphone holder letting you put your mic where you want it.
- Compass is the perfect microphone boom arm for mics weighing up to 2.
4. MOUNT-IT! Adjustable Microphone Boom Arm [3/8’’ to 5/8’’ Screw Adapter] Suspension Scissor Mic Stand
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: The boom mic arm can attach your Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti along with most microphones (Microphone in picture not included).
- HEAVY-DUTY ARM: Made from Aluminum and steel, this sturdy boom microphone arm and stand can hold most microphones, with a bearing capacity that can hold up to 4.
- FULL MOTION ADJUSTABILITY: Clamp this articulating microphone arm to any corner of your desk and enjoy nearly 360° of this smooth built-in spring-based balance system, within a compact scissor designed suspension arm.
- EASY TO SET UP: Whether you’re using any microphone condensers, connecting them to this boom arm and clamping it on your studio set up is a breeze.
- STABLE AND SAFE: Advanced suspension springs on each boom arm prevents your microphone from shaking, suddenly dropping, sinking, dipping, or making noise.
5. InnoGear Microphone Stand for Blue Yeti Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with 3/8″to 5/8″ Screw Adapter Shock Mount Windscreen Pop Filter Mic Clip Holder Cable Ties
- Shock Mount: Please noted the shock mount is not fit for Blue Yeti.
- Heavy-duty Structure Mic Stand: The extra strong spring prevents the microphone from accidental dropping, noise generation and shaking.
- Double Screen Pop Filters: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would.
- Especially Design: The cable ties which adopt the self-locking fastener design, strong durable powerful lock, easy handling and prevent snagging in tight.
- All-in-One Combo: Package includes all the items you need for studio recording and live sound, a microphone stand, a zinc alloy table mounting clamp, a 3/8″ to 5/8″ metal screw adapter to make it perfect for blue yeti and other microphones, a pop filter, a shock mount and five cable ties, easy to assemble and carry.
6. InnoGear Microphone Arm Stand
- Space-saving: Unlike traditional mic stands, InnoGear mic suspension boom arm is foldable, which helps free up desk space.
- Upgraded Length & Freely Position: This boom arm has a MAX reach of 28 inches horizontally and 27 inches vertically for your convenience.
- Sturdy Material & Improved Load-bearing: It is made of sturdy steel, the thickness of its arm tube is improved from 0.
- University Compatibility: 5/8″ connector is compatible with many microphones like Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, AT2020, AT2020USB+, AT2035, ATR2500-USB, ATR2100-USB, etc.
- Premium Appearance: The built-in spring balance system looks more upscale and professional than other arms, which springs are exposed to the outside.
7. RODE PSA 1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
- Rotates 360 degrees with a maximum reach of 32.5 inches horizontally and 33 inches vertically
- 3/8 inch thread adaptor
- Holds up to 4.4 lbs
- Includes two desk mounting options
- 2-axis swivel mount for accurate positioning
8. InnoGear Microphone Arm
- Foldable Arm Band: The adjustable microphone arm can be folded up and easy for you to carry around.
- Upgraded Desk Mount: In comparison to the old versions, this zinc alloy desk mount is built with anti-scratch pad and wider mouth up to 2″ to fit most desktop.
- The 5/8″-27 male to 3/8″-16 female screw adapter which included in the package fits for blue snowball.
- Heavy Duty Steel Structure: Super-strong spring with extra positioning screw, compact microphone arm stand designed for heavy duty carry.
- Note: The mounting hole on the Yeti Mic is sometimes just a tiny portion bigger than the 5/8″ industry standard.
9. Rode Microphones PSA1+ Professional Studio Arm
- Broadcast-style Professional Studio Desk Boom Arm with Stard Microphone Threading
- Over 3′ Hizontal Vertical Reach
- 360-degree Rotation
10. Microphone Arm Stand
- Heavy Duty Construction: The T20 is made of durable steel for outstanding bearing capacity.
- Upgraded Desk Clamp: The desk clamp has 4 times larger contact area for easily clip to any desk up to 2.
- Universal Compatibility: The T20 comes with a standard 3/8″ to 5/8″ adapter for different shock mounts and microphones.
- Flexible Adjustment: The T20 offers 700mm horizontal/vertical distance and 360° full rotation.
- All in One: 1 x Boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x Mic clip, 1 x 3/8″ to 5/8″ Adapter, 1 x Pop filter, 1 x Foam cover, 4 x Cable tie, 1 x Manual.
Microphone Arm Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Microphone Arm stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Microphone Arm in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Microphone Arm for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Microphone Arm Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Microphone Arm in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Microphone Arm currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Microphone Arm based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Microphone Arm before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Microphone Arm they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Microphone Arm, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Microphone Arm before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Microphone Arm will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Microphone Arm if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Microphone Arm on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.