Are you looking for Guitar Usb Interface Reviews? Our experts found 46714 number of feedback online for "Guitar Usb Interface" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Guitar Usb Interface. On selected products for the Best Guitar Usb Interface you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Guitar Usb Interface
46714 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Guitar Usb Interface in this article.
|1||Apogee Duet 3 - 2 Channel USB Audio Interface for Recording Mics||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||BEHRINGER Audio Interface, 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4" 2X RCA USB||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||M-Audio AIR 192 - 4 - USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out for Recording||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||M-Audio M-Track Solo – USB Audio Interface for Recording||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Apogee Jam Plus - Portable USB Audio Interface for Guitars||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||IK Multimedia AXE I/O SOLO portable 2-in 3-out 24-bit||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Tascam US-16x08 Rackmount USB Audio/MIDI Interface||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Donner Audio Interface Livejack Lite 2 In 2 Out||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||AXE I/O premium 2-in 5-out 24-bit||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Apogee Duet 3 2 Channel USB Audio Interface for Recording Mics, Guitars, Keyboards on MAC and PC Great...
- BEHRINGER Audio Interface, 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4" 2X RCA USB, Black, 1-Channel UM2
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
- M-Audio AIR 192|4 USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting, Software...
- M-Audio M-Track Solo USB Audio Interface for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting with XLR, Line and DI...
- Apogee Jam Plus Portable USB Audio Interface for Guitars, Bass, Keyboards and Instruments , Works with...
- IK Multimedia AXE I/O SOLO portable 2-in 3-out 24-bit, 96 kHz USB audio interface for Mac/PC with advanced...
- Tascam US-16x08 Rackmount USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Donner Audio Interface Livejack Lite 2 In 2 Out, USB Audio Interfaces, 24-bit/192 kHz,TRS balanced,with...
- AXE I/O premium 2-in 5-out 24-bit, 96 kHz USB audio interface for Mac/PC with advanced guitar tone shaping...
1. Apogee Duet 3 – 2 Channel USB Audio Interface for Recording Mics
- Legendary Sound Quality with 2 mic preamps, 48V phantom power
- Comes with Apogee Channel FX for ECS Channel Strip plugin on DSP
- Apogee Control 2 Software for complete access to all Duet features and functions
- macOS, Windows 10 compatible
- 2 Inputs, and 4 Outputs, USB Type-C audio interface
- Low profile design with aluminum body and Scratch resistant top
- Bus powered / External power optional via second USB Type C port as needed
- Travel case included
- 2x ¼” Instrument inputs, 2x Mic/line inputs, 2x ¼” Balanced outputs, ⅛” Headphone output, 2 USB Type C ports.
- Precision balanced back lit knob
2. BEHRINGER Audio Interface
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher.
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
3. Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps – Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen.
- Get the perfect guitar take – There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts – You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening – Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- Easy Start – It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now – We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away.
4. M-Audio AIR 192 - 4 – USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out for Recording
- Capture Every Detail: Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac to PC.
- Low Latency: Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture: Transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality.
- Connectivity: XLR plus ¼inches TRS combo input, (1) ¼inches instrument input, stereo ¼inches outs and ¼inches headphone out with independent level control.
- Feature Packed: Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring.
- Software Included: ProTools: First, Ableton Live Lite, Eleven Lite, Avid FX Collection & Touch Loops content, plus the Creative FX Collection, Xpand; 2, Mini Grand, Vacuum & Boom from AIR Music Tech.
5. M-Audio M-Track Solo – USB Audio Interface for Recording
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time.
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface – Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with one combo XLR / Line Input with phantom power and one Line / Instrument input.
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/8” headphone output and stereo RCA outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring.
- Get the best out of your Microphones – M-Track Solo’s transparent Crystal Preamp guarantees optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics.
- Whether you’re a Podcaster or Beat Maker, this software suite won’t disappoint – Includes: Pro Tools, First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, Xpand 2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin FX.
6. Apogee Jam Plus – Portable USB Audio Interface for Guitars
- Connect electric Guitar or bass to iOS devices, Mac and PC
- Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Apogee Pure digital circuit design eliminates signal noise
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz/ 24-bit high definition recording
- Studio quality USB instrument input and headphone output
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Output blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
- Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all core audio compatible applications
7. IK Multimedia AXE I/O SOLO portable 2-in 3-out 24-bit
- 2-in / 3-out USB audio interface
- ACTIVE/PASSIVE pick-up selector
- PURE and JFET input stages
- Z-TONE impedance-adapting circuit
- Amp Out with ground loop interrupter.
8. Tascam US-16×08 Rackmount USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions.
- Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 56dB of gain.
- An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording.
- Eight balanced line outputs are also available, two with a level control on the front panel for monitoring.
- Built in is a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing, and each channel has four-band EQ and compression for polished-sounding monitor mixes.
9. Donner Audio Interface Livejack Lite 2 In 2 Out
- 2 In 2 Out]This audio interface has 2 high-headroom instrument inputs and 2 out USB-C audio interfaces with a high-headroom, Class A DYNA microphone preamplifier, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- 24-bit/192 kHz]The usb audio interface Direct Monitoring feature lets you hear what you are playing in “real-time”, without the effects of computer latency.
- TRS Balanced ] TRS balanced output of mixer audio interface provide high quality audio output without hum or interference.
- Livejack Lite Driver ]No external power required, just plug and play.
- Headphone Amplifier]Built in headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring.
10. AXE I/O premium 2-in 5-out 24-bit
- A professional 2 in/5 out audio interface and controller
- 3 different preamp circuits to choose from
- Amp output for easy re-amping
- Seamless amplitude integration
- Over $1000 in software and plug-ins
Guitar Usb Interface Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Guitar Usb Interface stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Guitar Usb Interface in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Guitar Usb Interface for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Guitar Usb Interface Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Guitar Usb Interface in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Guitar Usb Interface currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Guitar Usb Interface based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Guitar Usb Interface before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Guitar Usb Interface they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Guitar Usb Interface, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Guitar Usb Interface before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Guitar Usb Interface will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Guitar Usb Interface if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Guitar Usb Interface on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.