You can trust our selection for Guitar Pedal Power Supply Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 57291 reviews for Guitar Pedal Power Supply and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Guitar Pedal Power Supply where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Guitar Pedal Power Supply.
Comparison Chart for Best Guitar Pedal Power Supply
We’ve scanned 57291 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Guitar Pedal Power Supply than this review article may help you.
|1||Hiree Guitar Pedal Power Supply 7 DC Output for 9V Effect Pedal Board with 2 AC Outlets for Charging Speaker||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Donner DP-1 Guitar Power Supply 10 Isolated DC Output for 9V/12V/18V Effect Pedal||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Sovvid Guitar Pedal Power Supply - Pedal Board Power Supply 10 Isolated DC Output for 9V/12V/18V Effect Pedal - Guitar Power Supply Pedal Power Adapter with Short Circuit and Overcurrent Protection||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Pigtone Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A 1000ma Tip Negative 5 Way Daisy Chain Cables for Guitar Effect Pedals||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Donner DPA-1 Guitar Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A Tip Negative 5 Way Daisy Chain Cables for Guitar Effect Pedal||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||MXR M237 DC Brick™ Power Supply||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||OTraki Guitar Pedal Power Supply 10 DC Output 18V 12V 9V 100mA 500mA Individual Effect Pedal Board Power Supplies with Smart Short Circuit and Over Current Protection||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Isolated Power Supply||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||D'Addario Accessories PW-CT-9V DC Power Adapter – Minimize Need to Change Batteries on Pedalboard and Other Devices Requiring 9V – 500mA Max Current – Tip-Negative||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||NEUMA Guitar Effects Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A (1000mA) with Cable 5 Way Daisy Chain Cord||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
- Best Headphones With Microphone For Kids
- Best Headphones Under 200 Dollars
- Best Av Receiver With Preamp Outputs
Table Of Content:
- Hiree Guitar Pedal Power Supply 7 DC Output for 9V Effect Pedal Board with 2 AC Outlets for Charging Speaker...
- Donner DP-1 Guitar Power Supply 10 Isolated DC Output for 9V/12V/18V Effect Pedal
- Sovvid Guitar Pedal Power Supply Pedal Board Power Supply 10 Isolated DC Output for 9V/12V/18V Effect...
- Pigtone Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A 1000ma Tip Negative 5 Way Daisy Chain Cables for Guitar Effect...
- Donner DPA-1 Guitar Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A Tip Negative 5 Way Daisy Chain Cables for Guitar...
- MXR M237 DC Brick™ Power Supply
- OTraki Guitar Pedal Power Supply 10 DC Output 18V 12V 9V 100mA 500mA Individual Effect Pedal Board Power...
- Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Isolated Power Supply
- D'Addario Accessories PW-CT-9V DC Power Adapter Minimize Need to Change Batteries on Pedalboard and Other...
- NEUMA Guitar Effects Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A 1000mA with Cable 5 Way Daisy Chain Cord
1. Hiree Guitar Pedal Power Supply 7 DC Output for 9V Effect Pedal Board with 2 AC Outlets for Charging Speaker
- 7 WAY ISOLATED OUTPUT】Hiree power supply is designed for effect pedal.
- SHORT-CIRCUIT / OVER-CURRENT PROTECTION:】All 7 outputs in this unit have separate short-circuit protection, i.
- NOISE FILTERING】This guitar pedal power brick is built in a powerful noise filter.
- Compact Size and No External adapter】Compact body and 5ft disconnectable AC power cord, very easy to manage and carry everywhere you go.
2. Donner DP-1 Guitar Power Supply 10 Isolated DC Output for 9V/12V/18V Effect Pedal
- 10 ISOLATED OUTPUTS:Donner DP-1 9V Guitar Pedal Power Supply has 10 outputs ,which includes 7 ways 9V 100mA, 1 way 9V 500mA, 1 way 12V 100mA, 1 way 18V 100mA.
- NOISE REDUCTION CIRCUIT DESIGN：Donner Guitar Pedal Power Supply Quality is made of aluminum alloy material, which makes it light, and portable.
- SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION:Independent short-circuit protection, when one output is short-circuited, other outputs can still work.
- BLUE LED LIGHT FOR INDICATE：Bright blue LED for pedal board lighting and short circuit indicate.
- FIT FOR GUITAR EFFECTS：AC 100v-240V Input: DC 18V，Powers For 9V、12V or 18V PEDAL.
3. Sovvid Guitar Pedal Power Supply – Pedal Board Power Supply 10 Isolated DC Output for 9V/12V/18V Effect Pedal – Guitar Power Supply Pedal Power Adapter with Short Circuit and Overcurrent Protection
- 10 Isolated Output, Stable Current】: Sovvid pedal power supply is very safe and secure.
- Noise Free, Heat Dissipation】: Sovvid pedalboard power supply has built-in powerful noise filter and good shielding effect.
- Short Circuit and Over Current Protection】: Each port has separate short circuit and over current protection.
- LED Indicator, Robust Steel Casing】: The Blue LED lights will indicate the short short-circuit or overload problem.
- Upgraded Plug to Avoid Spark, Anti-slip Design】: Sovvid power pedal supply has improved the plug to be tuning fork plug, which has better connection to avoid the sparks.
4. Pigtone Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A 1000ma Tip Negative 5 Way Daisy Chain Cables for Guitar Effect Pedals
- This is a professional guitar effect pedal adapter, Outside positive, after negative, after professional engineer circuit and noise reduction design, multiple noise filtering, ripple up to <30MV, Output a quieter sound.
- You can run 5 pedals on your pedal board at the same time. you will have no trouble with the sound.
- OUTPUT: 9V DC, 1A (1000mA), Tip Negative (-) design
- The professional noise isolation performance ensures you a quiet pedal chain condition while you play.
- Fit for most brands of guitar effect pedal
5. Donner DPA-1 Guitar Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A Tip Negative 5 Way Daisy Chain Cables for Guitar Effect Pedal
- 5 WAY DAISY CHAIN：You can run 5 pedals on your pedal board at the same time.
- DETAILS:OUTPUT: 9V DC, 1A (1000mA), Tip Negative (-) design;INPUT: AC100V-240V, 60Hz, 6.5W.
- PROFESSIONAL NOISE ISOLATION PERFORMANCE:High-quality copper core daisy chain cable with special anti-hum.
- FIT FOR GUITAR EFFECTS:Fit for most brands of guitar effect pedals.
- LIVE FOR MUSIC:Stable power supply circuit design, enough power for guitar pedals.
6. MXR M237 DC Brick™ Power Supply
- Handles twice the power of the original DC Brick
- Eight 9v outputs and two 18v outputs
- Each 9v output has a red LED that illuminates in case of a short
- Country of Origin: United States
7. OTraki Guitar Pedal Power Supply 10 DC Output 18V 12V 9V 100mA 500mA Individual Effect Pedal Board Power Supplies with Smart Short Circuit and Over Current Protection
- 10 INDIVIDUAL OUTPUT: OTraki power supply is designed for effect pedals.
- LED POWER INDICATOR: Turn on LED indicator lights switch, all lights will normally go on after power connected and LED light goes out in the case of a short circuit, which helps locating faults among many effect pedals when there were short circuits.
- UPGRADED – LOWER NOISE: Built in a powerful noise filter and equipped with an upgraded power adapter, this pedal power brick is greatly improve noise problem.
- SHORT-CIRCUIT / OVER-CURRENT PROTECTION: 10 independent output, and each channel has separate short-circuit and over-current protection.
- EXCELLENT HEAT DISSIPATION: The pedal power supply adopt superior heat radiation aluminum alloy material to keep stability.
8. Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Isolated Power Supply
- A universal power supply for all battery-operated guitar pedal effects
- The only universal power supply available which will power any type of Boss pedal effect
- Features 8 completely isolated outputs
- Comes complete with cables and a detachable AC power cord
- Handmade in the USA and backed by a 5 year warranty
- This device is designed to operate only at 120 volts.
9. D’Addario Accessories PW-CT-9V DC Power Adapter – Minimize Need to Change Batteries on Pedalboard and Other Devices Requiring 9V – 500mA Max Current – Tip-Negative
- BATTERY-FREE PERFORMANCE – You won’t need to worry about dead batteries in your pedalboard ruining your performance when you use an AC-DC 9-Volt Power Adapter.
- VERSATILE – The adapter converts AC wall power to 9-Volt DC for powering most instrument pedals and other 9-volt battery devices.
- 500mA MAX CURRENT – The tip-negative, sleeve-positive power supply can deliver 500mA to fuel even your most power-hungry devices.
- PRODUCT INFO – Input: 100-240VAC; Output: 9VDC, 500mA; Barrel size: 2.
- D’ADDARIO ACCESSORIES – For over 20 years, D’Addario Accessories (formerly Planet Waves) has been leading the industry in innovative and problem-solving products that serve musicians worldwide.
10. NEUMA Guitar Effects Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A (1000mA) with Cable 5 Way Daisy Chain Cord
- For Guitar Pedals – Our 5 way pedal power supply adapter for use with electric guitar multiple effect pedals.
- Anti-Hum Splitter – High quality copper core daisy chain cable with special anti-hum.
- 5 WAY – 5 way power chain cables are specially designed for guitar players who want to power several pedals at the same time with only one adaptor or outlet from power supply.
- 9V ADAPTER – Fit for most 9V tip negative guitar effect pedals.
- GUARANTEE:If you have any problem after receive this item, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to resolve all issues,provide you with all after-sales service.
Guitar Pedal Power Supply Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Guitar Pedal Power Supply stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Guitar Pedal Power Supply in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Guitar Pedal Power Supply for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Guitar Pedal Power Supply Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Guitar Pedal Power Supply in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Guitar Pedal Power Supply currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Guitar Pedal Power Supply based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Guitar Pedal Power Supply before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Guitar Pedal Power Supply they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Guitar Pedal Power Supply, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Guitar Pedal Power Supply before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Guitar Pedal Power Supply will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Guitar Pedal Power Supply if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Guitar Pedal Power Supply on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.