Are you looking for Guitar Hero Wii Game Reviews? Our experts found 50051 number of feedback online for "Guitar Hero Wii Game" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Guitar Hero Wii Game. On selected products for the Best Guitar Hero Wii Game you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Guitar Hero Wii Game
50051 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Guitar Hero Wii Game in this article.
|1||Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Stand-Alone Software - Nintendo Wii||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Guitar Hero World Tour||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock - PC||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Guitar Hero 5 - Nintendo Wii (Game only)||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Rock Band - Nintendo Wii (Game only)||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games (Excluding Rock Band 1)||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Nintendo Wii (Game only)||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Guitar Hero Aerosmith - Nintendo Wii (Game only)||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Guitar Hero Smash Hits - Nintendo Wii||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Wii Guitar Hero World Tour - Stand Alone Guitar||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Stand-Alone Software Nintendo Wii
- Guitar Hero World Tour
- Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock PC
- Guitar Hero 5 Nintendo Wii Game only
- Rock Band Nintendo Wii Game only
- Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games Excluding Rock Band 1, Color White
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Nintendo Wii Game only
- Guitar Hero Aerosmith Nintendo Wii Game only
- Guitar Hero Smash Hits Nintendo Wii
- Wii Guitar Hero World Tour Stand Alone Guitar
1. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Stand-Alone Software – Nintendo Wii
- Game only – Guitar Hero controllers sold separately
- Includes over 90 tracks in a rock-centric set list featuring Queen, Black Sabbath, KISS and many more, the biggest on-disc selection of rock music ever in a Guitar Hero game.
- In all-new Quest Mode, embark on an epic rock journey as eight Guitar Hero characters transform into rock warriors who must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock save rock n’ roll.
- Use any two unlockable warrior powers in the new Quickplay feature to earn high scores, new unlockables and rewards in 13 totally unique gameplay challenges.
- Play any combination of guitar, bass, drums and vocals in fan-favorite modes like jump-in/jump-out Party Play, various competitive modes and more for a complete interactive rock experience.
3. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock – PC
- More than 70 of the most legendary rock anthems of all-time
- Added multiplayer modes – arcade inspired Guitar Battle and the dual shredding Co-op Career
- Challenge the legends of rock and roll in boss battles
- Take those axe shredding skills online and rock around the world
- All-new tricked out venues taking you to hell and back
4. Guitar Hero 5 – Nintendo Wii (Game only)
- Software compatible with Guitar Hero World Tour peripherals.
- In the all-new Party Play mode, players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session.
- Play with any in-game instrument combination in any game mode – multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers.
- Features new in-game artists and rock legends, including Johnny Cash, Carlos Santana and Shirley Mason from Garbage.
- The entire 85 song set list is available from the beginning of the game.
5. Rock Band – Nintendo Wii (Game only)
- Requires a drum, microphone, or guitar controller to play
- Tutorial Mode – Master the basics. Pick your weapon of choice and ascend from beginner to rock god
- Practice Mode – Breakdown any part of any song at your preferred speed before hitting the main stage.
- Quickplay Mode – Jump into any unlocked song for some quick jam time either on your own or with other players.
- Solo Tour Mode – Pack up your instrument and set out on the open road for a fun and challenging single player career.
6. Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games (Excluding Rock Band 1)
- Gametime Buddies Brand Name Wireless guitar controller for Guitar Hero and Rock Band games
- Size: 30 inches long with neck, 9.5 inch wide at the guitar body
- Wii remote controller slot on the front of guitar, easy to connect and hold the Wii Remote
- Compatible with All Guitar Hero Games and Rock Band 2 and 3
- Not compatible with the Rock Band games or games that require microphones to play, such as Rock Band 1.
7. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Nintendo Wii (Game only)
- Realize a true rock concert experience with all new venues, incredible lighting effects, authentic instruments and sick character moves.
- Engage in boss battles, against the like of Slash from Guns N’ Roses, and featuring original tracks recorded exclusively for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and defeat opponents to achieve legendary status in head-to-head competition.
- Gameplay variety options including single player Training, Quickplay and Career Modes, as well as Multiplayer Co-op Career, Face-off, Pro Face-off and Battle Modes.
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for Wii features over 70 of the biggest and loudest songs ever compiled in a single game disc.
- Select and customize a wide variety of Guitar Hero characters – including three new ones – as you unlock venues featuring over-the-top stage design.
8. Guitar Hero Aerosmith – Nintendo Wii (Game only)
- Venues from historical moments during the band’s illustrious career offer the experience of “sweet emotion” and further capture the essence of the band’s rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America’s Greatest Rock ‘N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith’s Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith’s greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
9. Guitar Hero Smash Hits – Nintendo Wii
- Experience another dimension of difficulty with the drum kit controller’s double kick-pedal “Expert” difficulty level first seen in Guitar Hero Metallica.
- For the first time, players can rock on their favorite Guitar Hero tracks through the drum kit and mic controllers individually or as a band.
- An epic 48-song setlist made up of the most memorable songs from Guitar Hero games including master recording from: Alice in Chains, Queen, Poison, Rage Against The Machine, Twisted Sister, Joan Jett, Heart, Dragonforce and more.
- Online and offline gameplay modes allow up to 4 players can join together and rock locally, or battle other bands online with up to 8 players.
- In-game functionality including Rock Star Creator, first made famous in Guitar Hero World Tour, as well as Music Studio and GHTunes which allow players to create their own hits and share them online.
10. Wii Guitar Hero World Tour – Stand Alone Guitar
- State of the art wireless instrument, newly redesigned to be more responsive
- All-New touch sensitive neck slider for nailing intense solos
- Increased accuracy with more responsive, dual-color fret buttons
- Jam effortlessly with an elongated strum bar and dedicated star-power button
- Works with Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith software.
Guitar Hero Wii Game Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Guitar Hero Wii Game stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Guitar Hero Wii Game in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Guitar Hero Wii Game for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Guitar Hero Wii Game Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Guitar Hero Wii Game in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Guitar Hero Wii Game currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Guitar Hero Wii Game based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Guitar Hero Wii Game before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Guitar Hero Wii Game they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Guitar Hero Wii Game, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Guitar Hero Wii Game before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Guitar Hero Wii Game will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Guitar Hero Wii Game if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Guitar Hero Wii Game on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.