Are you looking for Cheap Telecaster Style Guitar Reviews? Our experts found 45993 number of feedback online for "Telecaster Style Guitar" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Telecaster Style Guitar. On selected products for the Best Cheap Telecaster Style Guitar you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Cheap Telecaster Style Guitar
We found 45993 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Telecaster Style Guitar and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster Electric Guitar||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 60's Custom Telecaster - Laurel Fingerboard - 3-Color Sunburst||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||LyxPro 39” Electric Telecaster Guitar - Solid Full-Size Paulownia Wood Body||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||EART Classic Telecaster Electric Guitar Maple Fingerboard||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Fender American Performer Telecaster - Honeyburst with Rosewood Fingerboard||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH - Laurel Fingerboard - Amber||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster Electric Guitar||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar - Maple Fingerboard - Polar White||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Squier by Fender 50's Telecaster - Maple - White Blonde||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue
- Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 60's Custom Telecaster Laurel Fingerboard 3-Color Sunburst
- LyxPro 39” Electric Telecaster Guitar | Solid Full-Size Paulownia Wood Body, 3-Ply Pickguard, C-Shape...
- EART Classic Telecaster Electric Guitar Maple Fingerboard,Stainless Steel Frets,Tabby Grains Veneer-Wine...
- Fender American Performer Telecaster Honeyburst with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH Laurel Fingerboard Amber
- Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar Maple Fingerboard Polar White
- Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, White Blonde
- Squier by Fender 50's Telecaster Maple White Blonde
1. Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Limited Edition Player Telecaster Electric Guitar (Lake Placid Blue) – Fender 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
2. Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 60’s Custom Telecaster – Laurel Fingerboard – 3-Color Sunburst
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Custom Telecaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Hand orientation: Right
3. LyxPro 39” Electric Telecaster Guitar - Solid Full-Size Paulownia Wood Body
- THE LEGENDARY 39” TELECASTER GUITAR | Full-Size Electric Instrument Delivers the Ultimate Musical Experience with 22 Frets, Comfortable C-Style Neck Profile, Classic 3-Ply Pickguard, Effortless 3-Way Pickup, Volume Control, Tone Control & Easy Access AUX Output Jack | Perfect for Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Players.
- GORGEOUS SOLID-BODY CONSTRUCTION | Premium 1950s Silhouette Retains All the Beautiful, Distinctive Features of the Original Telecaster | Durable Single Cutaway Paulownia Wood Body, Handcrafted Maple Wood Neck, Vintage Metal Ashtray Bridge & Thick Black 3-Ply Pickguard | Smooth, Glossy Butterscotch Blonde Finish.
- REVOLUTIONARY SOUND, TONE & STYLING | Versatile Mid-Century Fender Design Offers Consistent, Enhanced Sound with Simple 3-Way Pickup Switch, Volume Control & Tone Adjustment Dials | Enjoy Professional Quality Resonance, Intonation & Sonic Variety from Brighter, Sharper Notes to Warm, Mellow, Bass-Like Vibrations.
- EXTENSIVE PLAYER-FRIENDLY FEATURES | Our Authentic Electric Telecaster Requires Minimal Maintenance, So Aspiring Rock Gods Can Focus on Their Craft | Quality Sealed-Gear Classic Tuners Prevent Dust & Dirt Build-Up for Many Years of Accurate Tuning, While Anti-Warp Wood Body & Neck Clean Effortlessly with a Dry, Soft Cloth.
- ACCOMMODATES ALL STYLES OF PLAY | Beloved Tele Styling Brings Genre-Defying Sound to Every Band or Solo Artist, Complementing a Wide Variety of Instruments & Musical Vibes Including Rock & Roll, Pop, Blues, Jazz, Country, Folk, R&B, Reggae, Punk & Beyond | Perfect Gift for Birthday, Christmas, Holiday, Graduation & More.
4. EART Classic Telecaster Electric Guitar Maple Fingerboard
- Mahogany Body with Flame Maple Veneer:Mahogany is known for superb resonance and rich, lower-mid focused tone.
- Contoured Body：Traditional T-type guitars are known to have a “slab” body that have bad ergonomics.
- Hand Polished Stainless Steel Frets：Stainless steel frets provide unrivaled durability and smooth playing surface for nice and easy big bends.
- U to C Compound Neck Profile and Compound Radius： NK-C1 has an unique U to C compound neck profile with thicker shoulder on the lower frets, slowly tapers down to a slimmer C to higher frets.
5. Fender American Performer Telecaster – Honeyburst with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body
- 2 Single-coil Pickups – Honeyburst
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Maple Neck
6. Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH – Laurel Fingerboard – Amber
- Nato Body with Carved Flame Maple Top
- Seymour Duncan ’59 and Pearly Gates Pickups
- Set Neck
- The Package Dimensions of the Product is 4.4″H x 44.6″L x 16.1″W
7. Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Ash body
- 25.5″ scale maple neck w/21 fret rosewood fingerboard
- Jimmy Page Custom Tele Single-Coil Pickups
- Top-Loader 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele Bridge and Fender Vintage-Style Tuners
- Includes Vintage-Style Hardshell Case
8. Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar – Maple Fingerboard – Polar White
- Alder Body with gloss finish
- Two player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- Modern C”-Shaped neck profile
- 9. 5″-Radius Fingerboard
- String-through-body Bridge with bent-steel saddles
9. Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Two Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups (neck and bridge); single Vintage Noiseless Strat pickup (middle)
- 5-way Strat-o-Tone switching
- Six-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge with block saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking short-post tuning machines
10. Squier by Fender 50’s Telecaster – Maple – White Blonde
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1950s-era Telecaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Telecaster Style Guitar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Telecaster Style Guitar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Telecaster Style Guitar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Telecaster Style Guitar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Telecaster Style Guitar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Telecaster Style Guitar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Telecaster Style Guitar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Telecaster Style Guitar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Telecaster Style Guitar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.