You can trust our selection for Bass Guitar Compressor Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46309 reviews for Bass Guitar Compressor and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Bass Guitar Compressor where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Bass Guitar Compressor.
Comparison Chart for Best Bass Guitar Compressor
We’ve scanned 46309 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Bass Guitar Compressor than this review article may help you.
|1||Origin Effects Cali76 Compact Bass Compressor Pedal||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Flatsons Guitar Effect Pedal Mini Effect Processor Fully Analog Circuit Universal for Guitar and Bass (Compressor)||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||MXR M87 Bass Compressor Effects Pedal BUNDLE with AC/DC Adapter Power Supply for 9 Volt DC 1000mA||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||MXR M87 Bass Compressor||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Keeley Bassist Bass Compressor Comp Pedal||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Compressor Guitar Pedal, Mini Effect Processor Fully Analog Circuit Universal for Guitar and Bass||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Donner Compressor Pedal, Ultimate Comp Guitar Pedal Compression Effect 2 Modes Pure Analog for Electric Guitar and Bass True Bypass||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor Pedal Bass Compression Effect Pedal||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||SanJune GB-CP Optical Compressor Guitar and Bass Effects Pedal||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||BOSS Bass Compressor Guitar Pedal (BC-1X)||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Origin Effects Cali76 Compact Bass Compressor Pedal
- Flatsons Guitar Effect Pedal Mini Effect Processor Fully Analog Circuit Universal for Guitar and Bass...
- MXR M87 Bass Compressor Effects Pedal BUNDLE with AC/DC Adapter Power Supply for 9 Volt DC 1000mA, 2 Metal-Ended...
- MXR M87 Bass Compressor
- Keeley Bassist Bass Compressor Comp Pedal
- Compressor Guitar Pedal, Mini Effect Processor Fully Analog Circuit Universal for Guitar and Bass, Exclude...
- Donner Compressor Pedal, Ultimate Comp Guitar Pedal Compression Effect 2 Modes Pure Analog for Electric...
- Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor Pedal Bass Compression Effect Pedal
- SanJune GB-CP Optical Compressor Guitar and Bass Effects Pedal, Red
- BOSS Bass Compressor Guitar Pedal BC-1X
1. Origin Effects Cali76 Compact Bass Compressor Pedal
- 100% Class-A discrete signal path
- Classic, ultra fast “FET” responserete-transistor preamp
- Studio-grade disc
- Combined Attack/Release control
- Designed and built in England
2. Flatsons Guitar Effect Pedal Mini Effect Processor Fully Analog Circuit Universal for Guitar and Bass (Compressor)
3. MXR M87 Bass Compressor Effects Pedal BUNDLE with AC/DC Adapter Power Supply for 9 Volt DC 1000mA
- Bundle includes 6 assorted Dunlop picks, 2 patch cables, and 9V power supply
- 10 gain-reduction status LEDs
- Attack, release, ratio, input, and output controls
- CHT Constant Headroom Technology for clear, clean performance
- Lightweight, tough aluminum housing
4. MXR M87 Bass Compressor
- CHT Constant Headroom Technology for clear, clean performance
- True bypass
- 10 gain-reduction status LEDs
- Its CHT Constant Headroom Technology gives you plenty of headroom and clear performance
- The totally transparent M87 Bass Compressor allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the ten highly visible gain-reduction status LEDs.
5. Keeley Bassist Bass Compressor Comp Pedal
- Equal to the legendary dbx 160 in a small format
- Variable copmpression ratios from 1:1 – infinity:1
- 30db of gain
- Very precise threshold
- Made in the U.S.A
6. Compressor Guitar Pedal
- EFFECTS – Fully analog circuit. True bypass.A broader adjustable range.
- LED INDICATOR – LED indicator shows the status of effect.
- ANTI SKID – Rubber pads on the backside is anti-skid, which enhances the stability and avoids friction.
- RELIABLE QUALITY – High quality by aluminum alloy which is durable and have a classic mini size brings you a musical feast.
- RESONABLE PRICE ? Provided the very reasonable price to match the high quality product, you will not regret it.
7. Donner Compressor Pedal
- TLevel ,Comp,Tone knobs allow you to dial in your desired sound.
- Our circuit has been optimized according to the characteristics of the electric guitar and performs outstandingly over the spectrum of different playing styles.
- The compressed tone is round and smooth,full of musicality, and perfectly retains the original guitar tone.
- Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.True bypass provide transparent tone.
- DC 9V Adapter power supply. (Not Included)
8. Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor Pedal Bass Compression Effect Pedal
- The Studio Bass Compressor is a studio-grade, classic compressor in a user friendly 4 knob format
- Transparent and pairs beautifully with the 805 Overdrive for tight grind
- Designed and Assembled in Santa Barbara, CA
9. SanJune GB-CP Optical Compressor Guitar and Bass Effects Pedal
- This GB-CP is a professional studio compressor in compact pedal format.
- Simple to use yet extremely powerful, the gb-cp will give the gloss of a professional studio production to all your performances.
- The PhotoOptical compressor is what gives GB-CP unique character.
- Due to Its Mini Enclosure, This Pedal Does not Accept a Battery, It Requires a Standard 9V Power Supply Which is Not Included.
- Quality assurance, SanJune always stand behind our products with one-year guarantee.
10. BOSS Bass Compressor Guitar Pedal (BC-1X)
- ControlsPedal switchTHRESHOLD knobRATIO knobRELEASE knobLEVEL knobIndicatorCHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)GAIN REDUCTION indicatorConnectorsINPUT jackOUTPUT jackDC IN jackPower SupplyAlkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)AC adaptor (sold separately)Working Voltage: 18 VCurrent Draw: 90 mAExpected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Interactive internal processing enables users to dial in sophisticated multiband compressor settings with simple stompbox controls.
- Professional 18-Volt input electronics provide ample headroom for any bass, ensuring clean and punchy sound with no distortion.
- High-resolution gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
Bass Guitar Compressor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Bass Guitar Compressor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Bass Guitar Compressor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Bass Guitar Compressor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Bass Guitar Compressor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Bass Guitar Compressor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bass Guitar Compressor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bass Guitar Compressor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bass Guitar Compressor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bass Guitar Compressor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bass Guitar Compressor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bass Guitar Compressor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bass Guitar Compressor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bass Guitar Compressor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bass Guitar Compressor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.