Are you looking for Amp Modeling Pedal Reviews? Our experts found 54993 number of feedback online for "Amp Modeling Pedal" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Amp Modeling Pedal. On selected products for the Best Amp Modeling Pedal you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Amp Modeling Pedal
Our team scanned 54993 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Amp Modeling Pedal in this article.
|1||Strymon Iridium Amp and IR Cab Simulator Pedal||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||HeadRush MX5 Guitar Amp and Multi Effect Modelling Processor with Touch Screen||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||HeadRush Pedalboard - Guitar Amp & FX Modelling Processor With Eleven HD Expanded DSP Software||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Hotone Ampero One MP-80 Guitar Bass Amp Modeling IR Cabinets Simulation Multi Language Multi-Effects with Expression Pedal Stereo OTG USB Audio Interface||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||NUX MG-300 Multi Effects Pedal TSAC-HD Pre-Effects||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Zoom B3n Bass Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Pedal||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||NUX MG-30 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Guitar/Bass/Acoustic Amp Modeling||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||JOYO Cab Box R-08 R Series Electric Guitar & Bass Effect Pedal with IR Loading & Cabinet Modeling and Amp Simulator Supports Third Party IRs (R-08)||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Zoom G3Xn Guitar Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||HOTONE Guitar Multi Effects Processor Multi Effects Pedal Touch Screen Guitar Bass Amp Modeling IR Cabinets Simulation Guitar Effects Pedal Multi FX Processor Ampero II Stomp||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Strymon Iridium Amp and IR Cab Simulator Pedal
- HeadRush MX5 Guitar Amp and Multi Effect Modelling Processor with Touch Screen, Expression Pedal, Looper...
- HeadRush Pedalboard | Guitar Amp & FX Modelling Processor With Eleven HD Expanded DSP Software, 7-Inch...
- Hotone Ampero One MP-80 Guitar Bass Amp Modeling IR Cabinets Simulation Multi Language Multi-Effects with...
- NUX MG-300 Multi Effects Pedal TSAC-HD Pre-Effects,Amp Modeling algorithm,CORE-IMAGE Post-Effects,IR,56...
- Zoom B3n Bass Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Pedal, With 60+ Built-in effects, Amp Modeling, Stereo Effects...
- NUX MG-30 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Guitar/Bass/Acoustic Amp Modeling, 1024 Samples IRs, IR Loader, White-Box...
- JOYO Cab Box R-08 R Series Electric Guitar & Bass Effect Pedal with IR Loading & Cabinet Modeling and...
- Zoom G3Xn Guitar Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal, With 70+ Built-in Effects, Amp Modeling...
- HOTONE Guitar Multi Effects Processor Multi Effects Pedal Touch Screen Guitar Bass Amp Modeling IR Cabinets...
1. Strymon Iridium Amp and IR Cab Simulator Pedal
- Three amplifier models crafted using Matrix Modeling, capturing the subtleties and unique tonal qualities of each amp:.
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching) or selectable transparent Analog Buffered Bypass
- Strong and lightweight anodized black aluminum chassis
- 4.5″ deep x 4″ wide x 1.75″ tall
- Designed and built in the USA
2. HeadRush MX5 Guitar Amp and Multi Effect Modelling Processor with Touch Screen
- Powerful Multi-Core Processor and High Resolution 4-Inch Touch display with guitarist-centric interface – Simply touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your perfect tone.
- Versatile library of realistic & responsive amplifier, cabinet, mic and FX models that will be expanded with regular firmware updates based on user feedback plus USB Audio Interface.
- All the Connections – Features a ¼-inch guitar in, switchable (2) ¼-inch TRS outs, a 1/8-inch headphone out, 5-Pin MIDI in/out via (2) 1/8″-to-MIDI adapters, plus an onboard ¼-inch stereo FX loop.
- Over 300 precision-captured impulse responses, meticulously crafted in IoSR Studios, or load your own third-party IRs with virtually unlimited storage for IRs with 1024 and 2048 sample lengths.
- Fully-Assignable Expression Pedal for Maximum Control – Two powerful modes: Classic Mode and Advanced Mode, alongside a toe switch to switch between two banks.
- Gapless Preset Switching with Reverb/Delay Tail Spillover for fluid and seamless rig changes; Hands Free Mode for on-the-fly editing.
3. HeadRush Pedalboard - Guitar Amp & FX Modelling Processor With Eleven HD Expanded DSP Software
- Find Your Signature Sound – Custom-designed quad-core DSP system with Eleven HD Expanded DSP software provides authentic amp, cab, mic and FX models for unrestricted tone-sculpting capability.
- Easy-To-Use & Made-To-Move – 7” high-resolution display with intuitive touch interface creates rigs in seconds; Housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis with integrated cable channel organizer.
- Power To Your Performance – Gapless pre-set switching with reverb/delay tail spill over, Looper with 20 minutes of record time and hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing.
- Expanded Sound – USB connectivity for loading your own custom impulse response files; includes Celestion digital IR downloads to get you started from the get-go.
- Studio Grade Capture – Record and reamp via USB with quality up to 24-bit/96KHz
4. Hotone Ampero One MP-80 Guitar Bass Amp Modeling IR Cabinets Simulation Multi Language Multi-Effects with Expression Pedal Stereo OTG USB Audio Interface
- 240+ Built-in Guitar/Bass/Acoustic Effects with 64 Legendary Amp Models and 60 carefully selected IR Cabinet Simulations, 24-bit signal processing, up to 120dB S/N ratio.
- 100 Built-in Drum Rhythms and 100 Seconds Looper, 198 Presets, Adjustable Signal Chain with Maximum 9 Simultaneous Effect Blocks.
- 4-inch 800 x 480 sharp color Touch Screen with instant control, 4 Assignable Footswitches with Halo LEDs.
- Internal Voltage Boost Circuit for Great Headroom with Standard 9V DC Power Supply
- USB Audio Interface with Stereo Audio Streaming, Support OTG function for directly Connecting to iOS/Android Mobile Devices, Multi Language User Interface (Hardware) with Free Mac/Windows Software for Sound Editing and Presets Managing.
5. NUX MG-300 Multi Effects Pedal TSAC-HD Pre-Effects
- Update the firmware from the official website for the first playing.
- TSAC-HD Pre-Effects and Amp Modeling algorithm providing optimum sound response and play ability.
- IR (Impulse Response), USB audio stream (recording interface with re-amp function), and more.
- Load 3rd-party IRs to expand sound ability,56 drum beats and 60 seconds Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm.
- Expression Pedal can be used to control the volume or the effects.
- Use Data Cable for USB port any time.
6. Zoom B3n Bass Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Pedal
- 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects, 5 new amp emulators, and 5 cabinet emulators
- Use up to 7 effects/amps/cabinets simultaneously, chain together in any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can also be used in conjunction with the looper
7. NUX MG-30 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Guitar/Bass/Acoustic Amp Modeling
- 25 electric guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, and 2 acoustic amp models.
- 1024 Samples IR resolution and 3rd Party IR loader slot with each user patch.
- 11 Independent moveable signal blocks with optional parallel post-efx routing.
- 4” Large colorful LCD with intuitive UI. USB recording interface,Edit Software.
- Ultra-low system latency(2ms) and 2 powerful DSPs.
8. JOYO Cab Box R-08 R Series Electric Guitar & Bass Effect Pedal with IR Loading & Cabinet Modeling and Amp Simulator Supports Third Party IRs (R-08)
- JOYO CAB BOX is a cabinet modeling pedal, with IR loading supported.
- Ability connect to the PC through the USB, and use the matching software to edit tones and update firmware, load or delete third party IRs, supports both Windows/Mac OS.
- It has more interface, much bigger screen with more buttons compared with rival’s similar products, it’s quite user-friendly, whole new appearance and the iconic R series ambience LED light bring out futuristic and retro styles, displaying a perfect fusion.
- R series effect pedals deliver way more comprehensive tones and functions compared with other pedals.
- In addition to the existing JF/Ironman/R series of effect pedals, we will improve and upgrade our products, based on the extensive and constructive feedback with supportive.
9. Zoom G3Xn Guitar Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal
- 70 onboard high-quality digital effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing.
- 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators, and 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Use up to 7 effects/amps/cabinets simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- Built-in expression pedal
10. HOTONE Guitar Multi Effects Processor Multi Effects Pedal Touch Screen Guitar Bass Amp Modeling IR Cabinets Simulation Guitar Effects Pedal Multi FX Processor Ampero II Stomp
- 24-bit signal processing on the Multi Effects Processor , up to 127dB dynamic range, 4-inch 800 x 480 dynamic touchscreen and newly designed UI for more intuitive control, Customizable main display modes and theme colors.
- The Multi Effects Pedal Has DUAL effect chain with multiple serial/parallel signal routing support; USB port for firmware upgrading, loading/editing/managing effects/IRs via free Mac/PC software, 8-in, 8-out USB audio interface; Supporting Reamp function.
- Up to 12 simultaneous effect modules For The Guitar Effects Pedal, Upgraded effects library delivers 300+ effects, CDCM HD & F.
- Dedicated IR loader module with 3rd party IR support, up to 50 custom IR slots; 20 classic speaker IRs included – Powered by Digital; Supports up to 2048 IR sampling points for better tonal resolution.
- The Multi Effects Processor has Stereo I/O jacks and stereo FX Loop jacks for further routing/tonal possibilities, MIDI I/O jacks and EXP/CTRL jack for expanded controls, 3 assignable footswitches with halo LEDs, Built-in stereo looper with max.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Amp Modeling Pedal currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Amp Modeling Pedal based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Amp Modeling Pedal before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Amp Modeling Pedal they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Amp Modeling Pedal, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Amp Modeling Pedal before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Amp Modeling Pedal will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Amp Modeling Pedal if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Amp Modeling Pedal on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.