Our team studied on 45055 reviews available online for 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller, chose the finest ones and prepared 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller
We’ve scanned 45055 reviews for you. If you are looking for the 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller than this review article may help you.
|1||Alesis Q88 MKII - 88 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Full Size Velocity Sensitive Semi-Weighted Keys and Music Production Software Included||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Nektar, 88-Key (Impact LX88+)||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2 Keyboard||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII Hammer-Action MIDI Controller and Software||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Studiologic SL88 Studio Lightweight Midi Controller with 88-Key Hammer Action Keyboard||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Arturia KeyLab 88 Essential 88-Key MIDI Controller||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||M-Audio Hammer 88 - Premium 88-Key Hammer-Action USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller Including A Studio Grade Software Suite||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3 – 88 Key Semi Weighted MIDI Keyboard Controller for Complete Command of Virtual Synthesizers and DAW parameters||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII 88-key Weighted Keyboard Controller - Black Edition||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||YAMAHA P125 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano with Power Supply and Sustain Pedal||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
- Best Microphone Cable For Shure Sm58
- Best Autotune Plugin
- Best Bluetooth Microphone For Video Recording
Table Of Content:
- Alesis Q88 MKII 88 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Full Size Velocity Sensitive Semi-Weighted Keys...
- Nektar, 88-Key Impact LX88+
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2 Keyboard
- Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII Hammer-Action MIDI Controller and Software, White Version II
- Studiologic SL88 Studio Lightweight Midi Controller with 88-Key Hammer Action Keyboard
- Arturia KeyLab 88 Essential 88-Key MIDI Controller
- M-Audio Hammer 88 | Premium 88-Key Hammer-Action USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller Including A Studio Grade...
- M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3 88 Key Semi Weighted MIDI Keyboard Controller for Complete Command of Virtual...
- Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII 88-key Weighted Keyboard Controller Black Edition
- YAMAHA P125 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano with Power Supply and Sustain Pedal, Black
1. Alesis Q88 MKII – 88 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Full Size Velocity Sensitive Semi-Weighted Keys and Music Production Software Included
- Music Production and Beat Maker Essential – USB powered MIDI controller with 88 full size MIDI keyboard velocity-sensitive keys for studio production, virtual synthesizer control and beat production.
- Complete Control – Octave / Transpose buttons to access the full piano range; Pitch bend and modulation wheels; Assignable volume knob and transport controls for tactile DAW and virtual synth control.
- Universal Compatibility – Complete compatibility with any music production app that accepts a MIDI controller including Ableton Live, ProTools, Cubase, Logic, MPC Beats and more.
- Make Music Anywhere – Works with iOS devices for use with apps including Garageband, via the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately).
- Professional Software Suite Included – ProTools | First Alesis Edition, Akai Professional MPC Beats, four virtual instruments from AIR Music Tech and 60 free MIDI controller lessons from Melodics.
2. Nektar, 88-Key (Impact LX88+)
- 88 note, velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keyboard
- 8 hyper-sensitive backlit pads
- Mac, PC and iOS Compatible
- Software instruments automatically Mapped to controls
- Includes Bigwig 8-track DAW
3. Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2 Keyboard
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch, fully weighted, hammer-action keys
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers.
- Includes required PSU
- Includes KOMPLETE 12 SELECT and MASCHINE Essentials.
4. Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII Hammer-Action MIDI Controller and Software
- 88 note Fatar TP/100LR keybed
- High quality, aftertouch, velocity sensitive, hammer-action, piano feel keyboard
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Please note: stand not included
5. Studiologic SL88 Studio Lightweight Midi Controller with 88-Key Hammer Action Keyboard
- 88-key hammer action TP/100LR keyboard with After touch
- Compact, lightweight, extremely portable professional controller
- 3 default velocity curves and fixed curve with a programmable value; 6 editable user velocity curves
- Razor-sharp color graphic LCD-TFT display with 320 x 240 resolution; 3 XY stick controllers for real-time control; powerful new software editor.
- Magnetic rail system works with Studio logic Magnetic Computer Plate and Magnetic Music Stand (each sold separately).
6. Arturia KeyLab 88 Essential 88-Key MIDI Controller
- 88-note USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Analog Lab Software – Mac/PC
- 9 Rotary Knobs
- 9 Faders
- 8 Pads
7. M-Audio Hammer 88 - Premium 88-Key Hammer-Action USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller Including A Studio Grade Software Suite
- 88 fully weighted, hammer action velocity sensitive keys deliver natural piano feel, faithfully replicating every subtle nuance of your performance.
- Driverless class compliant and USB powered specification provides seamless USB midi connection for playing virtual instruments, controlling recording software and more.
- Conveniently located pitch bend, modulation, volume and octave controls for immersive, expressive performances.
- Expanded control options for inputs for sustain, expression and soft pedals included
- Includes free 3 month subscription to Skoove; The easiest way to learn piano with interactive piano lessons for beginners and advanced players.
- Comprehensive performance software package for MAC and PC included; air “mini grand” acoustic grand piano, air “velvet” vintage electric piano instrument, air “db 33” tonewheel organ simulator and sonivox “eighty eight ensemble” authentic piano instrument.
- Dual keyboard zones for layering, splits and 4-note chords with a single key press.
8. M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3 – 88 Key Semi Weighted MIDI Keyboard Controller for Complete Command of Virtual Synthesizers and DAW parameters
- Music Production Essential – MIDI keyboard controller with 88 full-size velocity-sensitive semi weighted keys for MIDI control of virtual instruments, software samplers and plug-in synthesizers.
- MIDI Keyboard Must-Haves – Volume fader, transport & directional buttons; pitch & modulation wheels, octave up & down buttons and sustain pedal input for expressive performances.
- Immediate Creativity – Effortless plug-and-play USB connectivity to Mac or PC—no drivers or power supply required; compatible with iOS devices via the Apple to USB Camera Adapter.
- Your Music Studio Equipment Centerpiece – Slimline design fits any desk, studio or stage setup perfectly and advanced functionality customizes your controls for your recording software.
- Everything You Need for Pro Music Production – MPC Beats, Pro Tools First M-Audio Edition, Ableton Live Lite, 6 virtual instruments with 1000+ Sounds and 50+ expertly curated MPC Kits.
9. Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII 88-key Weighted Keyboard Controller – Black Edition
- 88-note USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Aftertouch
- Analog Lab Software – Mac/Win
- 16 RGB Perfmance Pads
- CV/Gate Connectivity
- DAW Comm Center
10. YAMAHA P125 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano with Power Supply and Sustain Pedal
- A fully weighted digital piano with 88 full sized piano style keys
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano.
- The pure CF sound engine faithfully reproduces the tone of the acclaimed Yamaha 9 feet CFIIIS Concert grand piano; Tempo range: 5 to 280.
- Split mode lets you play a different voice with each hand; Tuning: 414.8 440.0 to 446.8 hertz
- USB to host connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need 1 cable to connect to your music making software.
88 Key Weighted Midi Controller Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 88 Key Weighted Midi Controller on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.