Our team studied on 60791 reviews available online for 76 Key Keyboard, chose the finest ones and prepared 76 Key Keyboard Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 76 Key Keyboard from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 76 Key Keyboard from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best 76 Key Keyboard
Our team scanned 60791 reviews before putting any suggestions for the 76 Key Keyboard in this article.
|1||Roland FA-07 76-Key Music Workstation with 16 Backlit Pads||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Roland JUNO-DS 76-Key Lightweight Synth-Action Keyboard with Pro Sounds||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Gator Cases Padded Keyboard Gig Bag; Fits Slim Line 88 Note Keyboards (GKB-88 SLIM)||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Alesis Melody 61 Key Keyboard Piano with 300 Sounds||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||i-rocks K75M Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Yamaha PSR-EW310 76-key Portable Keyboard (Power Adapter Sold Separately)||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Yamaha NP32 76-Key Lightweight Portable Keyboard||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Yamaha PSR-EW410 76-Key Portable Keyboard||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Yamaha PSR-EW310 EPS 76-Key Educational Keyboard Pack with Power Supply||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Casio WK-6600 76-Key Workstation Keyboard with Power Supply||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Roland FA-07 76-Key Music Workstation with 16 Backlit Pads
- Roland JUNO-DS 76-Key Lightweight Synth-Action Keyboard with Pro Sounds
- Gator Cases Padded Keyboard Gig Bag; Fits Slim Line 88 Note Keyboards GKB-88 SLIM
- Alesis Melody 61 Key Keyboard Piano with 300 Sounds, Speakers, Digital Piano Stand, Bench, Headphones...
- i-rocks K75M Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard, 104 Keys, with Cherry MX Switches, PBT Keycaps, Backlit...
- Yamaha PSR-EW310 76-key Portable Keyboard Power Adapter Sold Separately
- Yamaha NP32 76-Key Lightweight Portable Keyboard, Black
- Yamaha PSR-EW410 76-Key Portable Keyboard
- Yamaha PSR-EW310 EPS 76-Key Educational Keyboard Pack with Power Supply, X-Style Stand, Headphones, USB...
- Casio WK-6600 76-Key Workstation Keyboard with Power Supply
1. Roland FA-07 76-Key Music Workstation with 16 Backlit Pads
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximize your creative flow
- A top-class sound engine is built in, providing the latest Supernatural Acoustic, Supernatural Synth, and PCM sounds, as well as support for expansion slots to accommodate Wave expansion sounds.
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including Supernatural synth and acoustic tones and drums; add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots.
- Supernatural synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland’s Axial sound library site.
- Intuitive, streamlined interface with large color LCD
2. Roland JUNO-DS 76-Key Lightweight Synth-Action Keyboard with Pro Sounds
- 76-Note velocity-sensitive keyboard with Synth action
- Compact and lightweight (15. 25 lb. /6. 9 kg) for easy travel and effortless setup
- Gig-ready instrument with Pro sounds, Enhanced performance features, battery-powered operation, and intuitive navigation.
- Instant access to essential pro-quality sounds for live band performances, including acoustic and Electric pianos, Organs, synths, and other stage favorites.
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms and patches, available for free at Roland Axial website.
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the keyboard
- Multi-sample import support for creating complex and expressive sounds
- Juno-ds tone Manager and Librarian software for editing and managing the keyboard’s sounds from your computer.
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Mic input and dedicated reverb, vocoder, and auto pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
3. Gator Cases Padded Keyboard Gig Bag; Fits Slim Line 88 Note Keyboards (GKB-88 SLIM)
- Fits Most Slim 88 Note Keyboards
- Heavy Duty Rugged Nylon Construction
- Adjustable Padded Secure Straps Secure Keyboard Inside. Handles 2 Webbed Nylon
- Reinforced Comfort Riveted Carry Handles
- Interior dimensions is 53 length x 15 width x 6 height.
4. Alesis Melody 61 Key Keyboard Piano with 300 Sounds
- Feature Packed Digital Piano for Beginners – Portable Electric keyboard piano with 61 premium piano style keys and built in speakers for practicing and performing to your friends and family.
- Premium Electric Piano Keyboard Sounds – 300 voices (including Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Strings, Organ, Synth, Drums and much more); intuitive Layer and split modes to develop your keyboard skills.
- Practice Makes Perfect – ¼” stereo headphone output mutes the built in speakers; 40 Demo songs; accompaniment mode with 300 built-in rhythms; built in record feature for recording your performance.
- Powerful Educational Features – Skoove 3 month premium subscription for interactive online piano lessons; 2 months of live video lessons from TakeLessons.
- Everything you Need – Includes an easy-to-assemble stand, a bench with 3 adjustable height settings, headphones, a music rest, a power adapter and a microphone for singing along while you play.
5. i-rocks K75M Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard
- CHERRY MX BROWN SWITCHES ⚡️ The Brown switches are tactile yet silent.
- BACK AND SIDE PULSATING LIGHT ⚡️ Programmable backlight and side lighting panel offer a customizable illumination.
- SEAMLESS DOUBLESHOT PBT KEYCAPS ⚡️ Compared to ABS keycaps, these last longer without having an “oily” look.
- FLOATING KEYS WITH MULTIMEDIA HOTKEYS ⚡️ Featuring full size 104 keys sleek frameless floating keys, allowing easy cleaning and maintenance.
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM CASING ⚡️ Sturdy aluminum alloy panel provides extra durability.
6. Yamaha PSR-EW310 76-key Portable Keyboard (Power Adapter Sold Separately)
- The PSR-EW310 has everything you need in a starter keyboard, with 76 keys for the more serious piano beginner.
- The AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) Dynamic Stereo Sampling engine recreates the realism of an acoustic instrument, reproducing its dynamic nuances by recording samples of various playing strengths.
- Smart Chord lets you play great-sounding chords from simple Pop triads to complex jazz 7th chords with just a few fingers.
- Super Articulation Lite Voices can be controlled with the “Art” button to intuitively reproduce the natural expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, allowing keyboard players to achieve realistic expression.
- Power adapter sold separately
7. Yamaha NP32 76-Key Lightweight Portable Keyboard
- 76-Key Graded Soft Touch (GST) keyboard action provides gentle weighting, whilst retaining the soft touch of a digital keyboard.
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling recreates natural instrument sound in stereo
- The controller App for iOS adds a rich, graphic user interface allowing for quick and easy navigation and configuration.
- The USB to Host port allows you to connect and interact with a wide variety of educational and musical creation Apps on a computer or mobile device.
- Additional upgrades include 64-note polyphony, a song recorder function, and extended battery life
- Width 1,244mm (49″),Height 105mm (4-1/8″),Depth 259mm (10-3/16″)
8. Yamaha PSR-EW410 76-Key Portable Keyboard
- A 76-Key portable keyboard with a great piano sound and a powerful sound engine
- The XG Lite voice library is a next-level collection of voices over the General MIDI (GM) collection, designed for playing back songs from Yamaha extensive XG song library.
- 48-note polyphony allows for more notes to be played without drop-outs, making more complex passages possible.
- Assignable knobs allow you to manipulate various effects and parameters on voices, styles and more, in real time.
- USB to host connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer allows connection to your music-making software.
9. Yamaha PSR-EW310 EPS 76-Key Educational Keyboard Pack with Power Supply
- 622 stunning Voices including guitar, bass, strings, sax, trumpet, drums, and percussion, as well as piano, organ, and other classic keyboard instruments, providing a complete library of musical sounds.
- Super Articulation Lite” Voices reproduce the unique nuances, heard when playing specific acoustic instruments, that are typically not possible to achieve on keyboard instruments.
- Enjoy playing a touch-sensitive keyboard that accurately reflects every nuance of your playing, making your performances more musically expressive.
- Features auto accompaniment Styles that let you control a backing band that can play a variety of musical genres from around the world, such as jazz, R&B, and Latin.
- Lesson functions help you learn how to play built-in Songs of the PSR-EW310 and improve your playing skills.
10. Casio WK-6600 76-Key Workstation Keyboard with Power Supply
- 16 track song sequencer + 1 system track supports recording of up to 5 songs or approximately 30,000 notes.
- Combine instrumentals from the 210 built-in rhythms, toggle individual instrumental portions and adjust parameters to create your own personal rhythms.
- With the Tone Editor, attack and release time, cut off, vibrato, reverb, chorus and DSP can be adjusted based on your preferences.
- Features a choice of 700 tones to expand your music creativity, and offers 48 notes of polyphony to prevent dropped notes.
- Built-in effects include 10 reverbs, 5 choruses and 100 DSP types with the option to create your own effects and store up to 100 unique styles.
- Use with Mac or Windows computers without downloading drivers or as a controller for the Apple iPad simply by using Apple’s Camera Connection Kit.
76 Key Keyboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 76 Key Keyboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 76 Key Keyboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 76 Key Keyboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 76 Key Keyboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 76 Key Keyboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 76 Key Keyboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 76 Key Keyboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 76 Key Keyboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 76 Key Keyboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 76 Key Keyboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 76 Key Keyboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 76 Key Keyboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 76 Key Keyboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 76 Key Keyboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.