You can trust our selection for 500 Series Preamp Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51235 reviews for 500 Series Preamp and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 500 Series Preamp where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 500 Series Preamp.
Comparison Chart for Best 500 Series Preamp
51235 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 500 Series Preamp. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||dbx 580 Compact, Professional Mic Preamp||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Lindell Audio 7X-500 500-Series F.E.T. Compressor||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Golden Age Project Pre-73 MKIII Mic Preamp||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||ART Pro-VLA II Two Channel Vactrol-based Compressor||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Ampeg Portaflex Series PF-500 500-Watt Bass Amplifier Head||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Chandler Limited TG2-500 Microphone Preamp||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Black Lion Audio Auteur MKII 500-500 Series Microphone Preamp||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||RIG 400LX 3D Audio Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Xbox Series X - S with Dolby Atmos and LX1 Adapter||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Lindell Audio 6X-500 500-Series Microphone Preamp and EQ||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Golden Age Project PRE-573 MKIII 500 Series Microphone Preamp||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- dbx 580 Compact, Professional Mic Preamp
- Lindell Audio 7X-500 500-Series F.E.T. Compressor
- Golden Age Project Pre-73 MKIII Mic Preamp
- ART Pro-VLA II Two Channel Vactrol-based Compressor
- Ampeg Portaflex Series PF-500 500-Watt Bass Amplifier Head
- Chandler Limited TG2-500 Microphone Preamp
- Black Lion Audio Auteur MKII 500-500 Series Microphone Preamp
- RIG 400LX 3D Audio Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S with Dolby Atmos and LX1 Adapter
- Lindell Audio 6X-500 500-Series Microphone Preamp and EQ
- Golden Age Project PRE-573 MKIII 500 Series Microphone Preamp
1. dbx 580 Compact
- Premium low-noise mic Pre with up to 60dB of gain
- Variable-frequency low-cut filter
- Low and high detail equalization
- 20dB pad
- Polarity invert
2. Lindell Audio 7X-500 500-Series F.E.T. Compressor
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 3 Step Switched Attack Times
- 3 Step Switched Release Times
- 3 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 300Hz
3. Golden Age Project Pre-73 MKIII Mic Preamp
- Vintage Style electronics, no intergrated circuits in the signal pathEnough gain to handle passive ribbon mics with quiet sound sourcesGAIN/LINE mode switch, gain is reduced by 30 dB in LINE modeSelectable two position high frequency AIR boost eq, 3 or 6 dB @ 30 kHzSelectable 6 dB/octave two frequency high pass filterTantalum capacitors in the signal pathSwitchable impedance in MIC modeSwitchable phantom power and absolute phaseA high-impedance instrument inputA simple but effective 4-step LED o.
- The signal path uses only discrete components like resistors, capacitors and transistors
- The input and output is transformer balanced, using two different transformers, each one optimized for its purpose.
- This is the way audio components were built before integrated circuits became available
- The circuit used in the PRE-73 MKIII is similar to the preamp section in the classical 1073 module with a corresponding sound character that is warm, punchy, sweet and musical.
4. ART Pro-VLA II Two Channel Vactrol-based Compressor
- VCA-Less Vactrol Opto-Compression Design, Mastering Quality Audio Signal Path with Tube Gain Stage, Variable Threshold, Ratio & Output Controls.
- Enhanced Link Mode – While in stereo link mode, channel 1 level control acts as a master output level and channel 2 becomes a balance control between them, – optimizing the Pro-VLA II for use as a mastering tool.
- LED Backlit VU Input/Output Level Metering Indicates Both Average Level And Peak Hold
- Accurate Ten Segment LED Gain Reduction Metering.
- Active Balanced XLR And ¼-Inch Inputs & Outputs.
5. Ampeg Portaflex Series PF-500 500-Watt Bass Amplifier Head
- RMS power output: 500W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET, Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble; Mid-tone control: 5-position; Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard Limiter
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (footswitchable)
7. Black Lion Audio Auteur MKII 500-500 Series Microphone Preamp
- 500 Series Mic Preamp with Ultra-high-speed Input Stage
- Transformer-balanced Output
- DI Input
8. RIG 400LX 3D Audio Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Xbox Series X - S with Dolby Atmos and LX1 Adapter
- DOLBY ATMOS for Headphones AUDIO: Xbox One headset with Dolby Atmos for Headphones is equipped with premium Dolby Atmos Audio that pulls you into the game with moving audio that and sweeps all around and above you *Dolby Atmos requires an Xbox One or Windows 10 compatible device and a Microsoft account and login (prepaid activation code included for Xbox One and Windows 10, activation for one device only).
- EASY CONTROLS: Directly adjust master volume and game/chat balance on your LX1 adapter gaming headset with the three EQ settings and dual-wheel analog controls and three EQ settings.
- SUPERIOR SOUND: 40 mm, high-sensitivity drivers deliver crisp, powerful sound that puts you right in the middle of the action, plus a removable noise-canceling Xbox mic lets team members hear your game calls clearly, and easily detaches for solo sessions.
- MULTI-CONSOLE COMPATIBILITY: The 3.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight, flexible, and durable headset frame fits comfortably during long game sessions, while sound-isolating earcups with memory foam block out noise and keep you focused.
9. Lindell Audio 6X-500 500-Series Microphone Preamp and EQ
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs and balanced Outputs
- Passive Pultec Equalizer
- 3 Step Switched Eq Low Freq Boost 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz +/-10%
- 3 Step Switched Eq High Freq Bosst 6kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%
- Selectable High Boost Bandwidth on pcb
10. Golden Age Project PRE-573 MKIII 500 Series Microphone Preamp
- 1-channel 500 Series Mic/line/Instrument Preamp with 80dB of Mic Gain
- LED Output Level Meter
- Switchable Impedance
- Phantom Power
500 Series Preamp Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 500 Series Preamp stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 500 Series Preamp in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 500 Series Preamp for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 500 Series Preamp Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 500 Series Preamp in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 500 Series Preamp currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 500 Series Preamp based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 500 Series Preamp before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 500 Series Preamp they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 500 Series Preamp, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 500 Series Preamp before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 500 Series Preamp will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 500 Series Preamp if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 500 Series Preamp on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.