Our team studied on 49463 reviews available online for 16 Channel Mixer, chose the finest ones and prepared 16 Channel Mixer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 16 Channel Mixer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 16 Channel Mixer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best 16 Channel Mixer
Our team scanned 49463 reviews before putting any suggestions for the 16 Channel Mixer in this article.
|1||Allen & Heath 16-Channel Personal Mixer (ME-500)||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Tascam Model 16 All-In-One Mixing Studio||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Bluetooth Studio Audio Mixer Sound Mixing Console Desk System Interface w/USB Drive for PC Recording Input AC 110V 50Hz 18W for Professional and Beginners Recording Function… (16 Channel)||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Mackie ProFXv3 Series, 16-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Yamaha MG16XU 16-Input 6-Bus Mixer with Effects||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Fineshine 8/12/16 Channel Audio Mixer Sound Mixing Console with Bluetooth USB||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Pioneer DJ DJM-S7 - 2-channel DJ Mixer with Dual USB Audio Interfaces||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Mackie DL Series, 16-channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad Control Lightning - Black (2044387-00)||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Behringer Xenyx X1222USB Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with USB/Audio Interface||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||G-MARK Professional Audio Mixer Sound Board Console System Interface 16 Channel Digital USB Bluetooth MP3 Computer Input 48V Phantom Power Stereo DJ 24-Bit SPX effects||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Allen & Heath 16-Channel Personal Mixer ME-500
- Tascam Model 16 All-In-One Mixing Studio
- Bluetooth Studio Audio Mixer Sound Mixing Console Desk System Interface w/USB Drive for PC Recording Input...
- Mackie ProFXv3 Series, 16-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB, Onyx Mic Preamps and GigFX effects...
- Yamaha MG16XU 16-Input 6-Bus Mixer with Effects
- Fineshine 8/12/16 Channel Audio Mixer Sound Mixing Console with Bluetooth USB,PC Recording Input, XLR...
- Pioneer DJ DJM-S7 2-channel DJ Mixer with Dual USB Audio Interfaces, 16 Performance Pads and Effects Controls...
- Mackie DL Series, 16-channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad Control Lightning Black 2044387-00
- Behringer Xenyx X1222USB Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with USB/Audio Interface
- G-MARK Professional Audio Mixer Sound Board Console System Interface 16 Channel Digital USB Bluetooth...
1. Allen & Heath 16-Channel Personal Mixer (ME-500)
- 16 mono/stereo inputs with level and pan control; master 2 band EQ and limiter
- Automatic key assignment; 8 user presets
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ Headphone outputs; solo and Mute keys
- Mains or pole powered; Daisy chain or use Standard pole Ethernet hubs
- Mic stand bracket and headphone hanger available separately
2. Tascam Model 16 All-In-One Mixing Studio
- 16-Track multi-track recorder (WAV, up to 48kHz/24-bit) to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards (Class 10 or higher required).
- Punch in/out capability (up to 8 tracks simultaneously)
- Built-in USB Audio Interface to send/receive (16-in/14-out) audio data to/from DAW
- 14 inputs (10 monaural XLR/TRS balanced and 2 stereo-paired TRS balanced)
- 10 mic pre-amps utilizing Tascam Ultra-HDDA mic pre-amp technology (Ch 1 thru 8)
3. Bluetooth Studio Audio Mixer Sound Mixing Console Desk System Interface w/USB Drive for PC Recording Input AC 110V 50Hz 18W for Professional and Beginners Recording Function… (16 Channel)
- High quality] 16 mono microphone/line channel inputs, 1 stereo input, with microphone balanced input jacks.
- Compatible] The tuner can be connected to various types of audio equipment, which is convenient for use in various occasions, such as power amplifiers, mobile phones/computers, microphones, electronic musical instruments, and influences.
- Connection] Support wireless Bluetooth, USB access, built-in Bluetooth function, support most Bluetooth-enabled electronic devices wireless docking, fast docking, enjoy wireless, support mobile storage device U disk, can store songs in the U disk, insert For playback.
- Features] The LCD screen MP3 player can be directly inserted into the U disk to play the song files in it, with a blue-ray LCD screen, which clearly displays the working status in real time.
4. Mackie ProFXv3 Series
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming with included Pro Tools | First recording software and The Musician Collection of 23 plugins and instruments.
- Equipped with 11 Onyx mic press offering up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance.
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-bit/ 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible.
- With the high-resolution Gig FX effects engine, including 24 different FX options from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy easy.
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer.
5. Yamaha MG16XU 16-Input 6-Bus Mixer with Effects
- 16-Channel mixer with USB and SPX digital effects
- Featuring studio-grade discrete class-A D-PRE preamps with inverted Darlington circuit – providing fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs.
- 3-band EQ and high-pass filters give you maximum control and eliminate unwanted noise, resulting in a cleaner mix.
- 1-Knob compressors allow easy control – resulting in livelier guitars, punchier bass lines, a tighter snare and a cleaner vocal sound.
- MG Series mixers feature a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis
6. Fineshine 8/12/16 Channel Audio Mixer Sound Mixing Console with Bluetooth USB
- Audio Mixer: 3 stage equalization regulate,by adjusting knob to adjust the reverb depth and delay effect.
- Mono/Stereo Channel Input：With +48V Phantom Power Supply, Support Wired/Wireless/Capacitive Microphone Input, High Quality Microphone Amplifier.
- 6 Music Modes: natural, P0P, rock, jazz, classical, country music,equivalent input noise -122dbu, residual output noise < -90dbu.
- LED Indicator Lights: The recording mixer has LED indicator lights and rotary adjustment knobs for user convenience.
- Intelligently Compatible Various Equipment: It has complete functions and can be connected with various electronic equipment with audio input interface, and can be used for more large, medium and small occasions.
7. Pioneer DJ DJM-S7 – 2-channel DJ Mixer with Dual USB Audio Interfaces
- All eight performance pads are improved to be bigger, making them easier to hit in energetic battles
- Activate Combo Pad mode in Serato DJ Pro to use up to 4 different pad modes simultaneously, including two modes per channel and four pads per mode.
- With the new pad mode Scratch Bank, you can instantly call up scratch samples from 4 banks that you’ve assigned in Serato DJ Pro by simply tapping a pad.
- Easily change the six effects assigned to the FX Select buttons to keep an eye on the name and beat value of the effect you’re using by glancing at the OLED display.
- Pair your phone with the DJM-S7 via Bluetooth, and you can drop sounds straight into your set
8. Mackie DL Series
- Powerful 16 channel digital live mixer
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Total control from your iPad with intuitive Mackie Master Fader app
9. Behringer Xenyx X1222USB Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound.
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings.
10. G-MARK Professional Audio Mixer Sound Board Console System Interface 16 Channel Digital USB Bluetooth MP3 Computer Input 48V Phantom Power Stereo DJ 24-Bit SPX effects
- 16-channel mixer, 8 mono and 4 stereo line inputs with phantom power (+ 48V) and microphone preamplifier.
- Phantom power switch and PAD switch, phantom power function, G-MARK MG16MP3 series can use the condenser microphone larger frequency response and higher sound quality.
- BLUETOOTH WIRELESS STREAMING – Hassle and cable-free audio streaming ability directly to the console unit.
- EQ and high-pass filter, precise tuning tone, the effective means is a reliable balance operation.
- Mixers are rugged, impact-resistant powder coated metal chassis.
16 Channel Mixer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 16 Channel Mixer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 16 Channel Mixer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 16 Channel Mixer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 16 Channel Mixer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 16 Channel Mixer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 16 Channel Mixer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 16 Channel Mixer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 16 Channel Mixer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 16 Channel Mixer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 16 Channel Mixer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 16 Channel Mixer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 16 Channel Mixer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 16 Channel Mixer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 16 Channel Mixer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.