Are you looking for Tube Mic Reviews? Our experts found 47997 number of feedback online for "Tube Mic" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Tube Mic. On selected products for the Best Tube Mic you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Tube Mic
We’ve scanned 47997 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Tube Mic than this review article may help you.
|1||Apex Apex460B Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Tube Studio Condenser Microphone with Omnidirectional||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Sennheiser Pro Audio MKH416-P48U3 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Tube Condenser Microphone||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||ART TubeMPSTV3 Variable Valve Voicing Tube Mic Preamp With Limiter||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Monoprice LTM500 Large Multi-Pattern Tube Studio Condenser Microphone - Cardioid||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||MXL V69M EDT MOGAMI Edition Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Presonus BlueTube DP v2 2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Sennheiser MKH 416-P48 Short Shotgun Interference Tube Mic & Fur Windshield Deluxe Kit||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Lauten Audio Black LA-320 Tube Condenser Microphone Black||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Warm Audio WA-251 Tube Condenser Microphone||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Avantone CV-12 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Tube Condenser Microphone||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Apex Apex460B Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Tube Studio Condenser Microphone with Omnidirectional, Cardioid...
- Sennheiser Pro Audio MKH416-P48U3 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Tube Condenser Microphone
- ART TubeMPSTV3 Variable Valve Voicing Tube Mic Preamp With Limiter
- Monoprice LTM500 Large Multi-Pattern Tube Studio Condenser Microphone Cardioid, Figure 8, and Omnidirectional...
- MXL V69M EDT MOGAMI Edition Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Presonus BlueTube DP v2 2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp
- Sennheiser MKH 416-P48 Short Shotgun Interference Tube Mic & Fur Windshield Deluxe Kit
- Lauten Audio Black LA-320 Tube Condenser Microphone Black
- Warm Audio WA-251 Tube Condenser Microphone
- Avantone CV-12 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Tube Condenser Microphone
1. Apex Apex460B Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Tube Studio Condenser Microphone with Omnidirectional
- This new version of the world-renowned Apex460 retains all of its predecessor’s features, specs and time-honored reliability while adding a fresh new appearance premiered on the limited-edition Apex460A Anniversary model.
2. Sennheiser Pro Audio MKH416-P48U3 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Tube Condenser Microphone
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468 3: 24 decibel
- Current consumption: 2 megaAmphere
3. ART TubeMPSTV3 Variable Valve Voicing Tube Mic Preamp With Limiter
- Dimensions: 5.0″D x 5.5″W x 2.0″H
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Rugged all-steel construction
- Designed for years of continuous, reliable performance
- 1 year warranty
4. Monoprice LTM500 Large Multi-Pattern Tube Studio Condenser Microphone – Cardioid
- Versatile Recording: Use the Cardioid polar pattern to record vocals, the Omnidirectional pattern to serve as a room mic for drums, or the Figure 8 pattern to record duets or in stereo.
- Multi-pattern design: Switch between Cardioid, Figure 8, and Omnidirectional polar patterns, or any of the 6 intermediate states, to easily adapt to any sound source and room, while accessing an expanded palette of sonic color.
- Professional features: Instantly adapt the microphone’s performance by using the low-cut filter to eliminate low frequency noise, such as room rumble, and the 10dB pad to deal with extreme sound pressure levels.
- Large Capsule: The 34mm gold plated, double sided condenser capsule allows you to accurately record pristine vocals or capture an acoustic instrument’s quiet nuances, all without missing any detail from anywhere within the frequency range.
- Complete Package: A full-sized shock mount and hard carrying case complete the LTM500’s professional package, equal to that of microphones at several times its price.
5. MXL V69M EDT MOGAMI Edition Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Vintage Tube Sound
- Large Gold diaphragm condenser capsule
- Complete microphone system with Mogami XLR and Tube Cables included
- 24 carat gold plated grill
6. Presonus BlueTube DP v2 2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp
- Dual path, with both 12AX7 vacuum tube and solid-state gain stages
- Combo mic/instrument inputs with class A XMAX mic Preamplifiers and 48V phantom power
- Tube drive tube-saturation control
- Illuminated Analog VU input-level meter
- 80 Hz high-pass filter, -20 dB pad, polarity-reverse switch
- Compact 1/2U Rack-Mount chassis
7. Sennheiser MKH 416-P48 Short Shotgun Interference Tube Mic & Fur Windshield Deluxe Kit
- Pressure gradient receiver with short interference tube
- Employs RF-technology to control residual microphone noise.
- The RF-design yields low noise levels and high immunity to humidity and moisture
- The comparatively low RF-voltage across the elements of the transducer also eliminates arcing and DC-bias creeping currents.
- Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency, above 2 kHz approaches lobar pattern
8. Lauten Audio Black LA-320 Tube Condenser Microphone Black
- Audio Analog or digital: Analog Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Max SPL: 130 dB Connectivity: XLR Pattern and type Capsule: Tube condenser Polar pattern: Cardioid Type: Mounted Applications: Studio Diaphragm size: Large Switches: Low-cut, high-cut Phantom power required: No Size and weight Width: Info not available Height: Info not available Weight: Info not available Included accessories”.
- The Series Black LA-320 large diaphragm vacuum tube condenser microphone is a professional and versatile microphone for studio and vocal recording.
- This microphone features a 1 in
- gold sputtered diaphragm with cardioid polar pattern, dual-triode vacuum tube, 120 Hz low-cut filter, 12 kHz high-cut filter, and transformer balanced output.
- The low-cut filter helps reduce boomy lows or low-end rumble; the high-pass filter helps to tame bright sources.
9. Warm Audio WA-251 Tube Condenser Microphone
- Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone with 3 Polar Patterns
- Wood Presentation Box
- External PSU
10. Avantone CV-12 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Tube Condenser Microphone
- Audio Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Max SPL: 136 dB Connectivity: XLRPattern and type Capsule: Tube Pattern: Multi-pattern Type: Mounted Applications: Studio, stage Phantom power required: NoSize and weight Length: 9.
- They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of some much higher priced mics
- The Avantone CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone
- The design, character and performance are comparable to some of the finest vintage tube mics of the 1950′ & 1960′, but at a fraction of the cost.
- The rugged CV-12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Tube Mic currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Tube Mic based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Tube Mic before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Tube Mic they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Tube Mic, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Tube Mic before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Tube Mic will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Tube Mic if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Tube Mic on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.