Our team studied on 54569 reviews available online for Mic For Field Recording, chose the finest ones and prepared Mic For Field Recording Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Mic For Field Recording from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Mic For Field Recording from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Mic For Field Recording
54569 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Mic For Field Recording in this article.
|1||Zoom F8n Professional Field Recorder/Mixer||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Blue Snowball iCE Plug 'n Play USB Microphone for Recording||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Shure MV88 Portable iOS Microphone for iPhone/iPad/iPod via Lightning Connector||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Marantz Professional PMD661MKIII - Handheld Solid State Field Recorder with On-Board File Encryption||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Voice Recorder||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||EKSA E1000 USB Gaming Headset for PC - Computer Headphones with Microphone/Mic Noise Cancelling||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Zoom H4n Pro 4-Track Portable Recorder||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Zoom H6 6-Track Portable Recorder||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Audiobook Narrator: The Art of Recording Audio Books||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Pot of Gold||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
- Best Voice Recorder App With Noise Cancellation
- Best Sg Copy
- Best Voice Recorder With Noise Cancellation
Table Of Content:
- Zoom F8n Professional Field Recorder/Mixer, Audio for Video, 24-bit/192 kHz Recording, 10 Channel Recorder...
- Blue Snowball iCE Plug 'n Play USB Microphone for Recording, Streaming, Podcasting, Gaming on PC and Mac...
- Shure MV88 Portable iOS Microphone for iPhone/iPad/iPod via Lightning Connector, Professional-Quality...
- Marantz Professional PMD661MKIII | Handheld Solid State Field Recorder with On-Board File Encryption, Studio-Grade...
- Voice Recorder
- EKSA E1000 USB Gaming Headset for PC Computer Headphones with Microphone/Mic Noise Cancelling, 7.1 Surround...
- Zoom H4n Pro 4-Track Portable Recorder, All Black, Stereo Microphones, 2 XLR/ ¼“ Combo Inputs, Battery...
- Zoom H6 6-Track Portable Recorder, Stereo Microphones, 4 XLR/TRS Inputs, Records to SD Card, USB Audio...
- Audiobook Narrator: The Art of Recording Audio Books
- Pot of Gold
1. Zoom F8n Professional Field Recorder/Mixer
- Channel/10-track Field audio recorder/mixer with Zoom Auto mix software
- 8 high-quality, super low-noise mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain, less than -127 dB EIN, and +4 dB line inputs.
- Advanced look-ahead hybrid Limiters with 10-20 dB of headroom
- State-of-the-art time Code (up to 0.
- Free Zoom F8 control app for iOS via iTunes for wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata Entry.
2. Blue Snowball iCE Plug ‘n Play USB Microphone for Recording
- Custom condenser capsule: Powered by Blue’s custom condenser capsule, Snowball iCE microphone delivers crystal-clear audio quality that’s light-years ahead of your built-in computer microphone.
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Captures your voice with clear, focused sound for streaming, podcasting, broadcasting, Skype calls and Zoom meetings.
- Stylish retro design: Record or stream in style with a classic recording equipment design that looks great on your desktop and on camera.
- Adjustable desktop stand: Allows you to position the condenser microphone in relation to the sound source, improving sound quality and saving space on your desktop for the optimal broadcast setup.
- Skype and Discord certified: Whether conducting interviews over Skype, streaming live gameplay on Twitch, or communicating across the globe, you’ll be heard loud and clear on leading VOIP platforms.
3. Shure MV88 Portable iOS Microphone for iPhone/iPad/iPod via Lightning Connector
- IOS LIGHTNING CONNECTION: Apple MFi certified and compatible with all iOS devices with a Lightning connector.
- POCKET-FRIENDLY: Capture powerful audio recordings on the move without the need for large and heavy audio equipment.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Flexibility to tilt, flip and rotate the microphone up to 90° to get stereo clarity, whatever your sound source.
- TWO FREE APPS: ShurePlus MOTIV Audio and ShurePlus MOTIV Video allow you to customize the performance and set-up of the microphone for professional audio and video capture.
- NO WIND NOISE: Includes a black foam windscreen (part number AMV88-WS); please note that the windscreen comes attached and can be removed if desired.
- BUILT TO LAST: All-metal construction and quality Shure engineering that has stood the test of touring and live stages across the world over the past 90 years.
- PROTECTION IN TRANSIT: High-quality zip carry case included for protection when traveling
- IN THE BOX: 2-Year Warranty, MV88 microphone, foam windshield, carry case, headphone monitor adaptor cable.
4. Marantz Professional PMD661MKIII - Handheld Solid State Field Recorder with On-Board File Encryption
- Superior Field Recording Guaranteed – Portable, battery powered field recorder with built-in studio-grade stereo condenser microphone array.
- Studio Grade Capture – WAV recording at 44.
- Security Simplified – Password-protected file encryption; record directly to stable and reliable SD/SDHC flash media.
- Connectivity Covered – (2) Balanced XLR Mic inputs with +48V phan-tom power; built-in playback speaker and headphone jack.
- Ready for Any Situation – Dictation Functions including Pitch control and Skip Back; card check compatibility feature; Includes omni-directional boundary microphone and convenient carrying case.
5. Voice Recorder
- Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!.
- Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
- 3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
- Easy to manage all the audio records.
6. EKSA E1000 USB Gaming Headset for PC – Computer Headphones with Microphone/Mic Noise Cancelling
- Wide Compatibility] This professional gaming headset for PC gamers is compatible with PC (Windows 7/8/10), PS4/PS5 console, laptops, and other devices with a USB audio port.
- Driver-free 7.
- Noise Cancelling Microphone] The EKSA gaming headset for PS5 reduces distracting background noise and guarantees loud and crystal-clear communication with its 120° adjustable high-sensitive microphone.
- Comfortable Ergonomic Design] Premium soft memory protein earmuffs ensure ultimate comfort even for a prolonged period.
- 2 Years Warranty] EKSA gaming headsets are under strict quality inspection on each production line.
7. Zoom H4n Pro 4-Track Portable Recorder
- Four-channel recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz. Built-in stereo X/Y microphones, up to 140 dB SPL
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with locking connectors. Records directly to SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- 4-in/2-out USB audio interface. Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ω
- Line/phone-LINE Output load impedance- 10 kΩ or more.
- All Black Finish
8. Zoom H6 6-Track Portable Recorder
- Direct recording to SD cards up to 128GB.Display 2.0-inch full color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Gain knobs, pads, and phantom power for each input. Maximum Sound Pressure Input: 122 dB SPL
- Newly redesigned preamps with an ultra-low noise floor, up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in wav or MP3 format.
- Mountable directly to dslr or camcorder with optional hs-01 hot shoe mount adapter.
- Includes: owners manual, XYH-6 X/Y capsule, MSH-6 MS capsule, AA size LR6 battery x4, USB cable, sponge windscreen, cubase LE software, case.
Mic For Field Recording Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Mic For Field Recording stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mic For Field Recording in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mic For Field Recording for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mic For Field Recording Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mic For Field Recording in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mic For Field Recording currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mic For Field Recording based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mic For Field Recording before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mic For Field Recording they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mic For Field Recording, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mic For Field Recording before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mic For Field Recording will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mic For Field Recording if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mic For Field Recording on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.