You can trust our selection for Live Mixer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 58201 reviews for Live Mixer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Live Mixer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Live Mixer.
Comparison Chart for Best Live Mixer
We’ve scanned 58201 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Live Mixer than this review article may help you.
|1||Behringer Xenyx 1204USB Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||Audio Video Mixer Video Cutter Audio Cutter app||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone for Podcasting||9.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||TAKSTAR Portable Audio Mixer Live Sound Card||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Mackie DL Series, 16-channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad Control Lightning - Black (2044387-00)||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Mackie DL1608 16-Channel Live Sound Digital Mixer with iPad Control||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||StudioLive 16.0.2 USB 16x2 Performance & Recording Digital Mixer||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||The Ultimate Live Sound Operator's Handbook (Music Pro Guides)||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Behringer Xenyx 1204USB Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer
- Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, 20-Input/ 22-Channel SD Card Recorder, 22-in/4-out...
- Audio Video Mixer Video Cutter Audio Cutter app
- Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone for Podcasting, Recording, Live Streaming & Gaming, Built-in Headphone...
- TAKSTAR Portable Audio Mixer Live Sound Card, Streaming Sound Voice Changer ALL-IN-ONE Podcast DJ Mixer...
- Mackie DL Series, 16-channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad Control Lightning Black 2044387-00
- Mackie DL1608 16-Channel Live Sound Digital Mixer with iPad Control
- Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, for Music, Podcasting, and More, 12-Input/ 14-Channel...
- StudioLive 16.0.2 USB 16x2 Performance & Recording Digital Mixer
- The Ultimate Live Sound Operator's Handbook Music Pro Guides
1. Behringer Xenyx 1204USB Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound.
- Faders: 9 x 60mm Throw
2. Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono mic/line plus 2 stereo) offer up to 22Tracks of recording (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
- 6 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable, savablemix as well as a dedicated 7th output for the sound Engineer.
- 20 built-in effects with adjustable parameters that can be applied to any channel via two dedicated EFX busses.
- 22-In/4-out USB Audio Interface Mode lets you route inputs to DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card.
- Wireless control via free IOS app and optional bta-1 adapter
3. Audio Video Mixer Video Cutter Audio Cutter app
- Audio video mixer
- Add Audio to video
- Trim Audio cutter
- Add multiple Audio to video
- Video mp3 converter.
4. Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone for Podcasting
- USB OR XLR CONNECTIONS: Dual USB;XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- CLOSE MIC APPLICATIONS: Great for podcasting, recording, live streaming, and more
- INTUITIVE TOUCH PANEL CONTROLS: Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting.
- BUILT-IN HEADPHONE OUTPUT: The Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording.
- RICH and NATURAL VOCAL REPRODUCTION: Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction.
- ShurePlus MOTIV DESKTOP APPLICATION: Provides access to audio processing, Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings, switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color and options to save custom user presets.
- ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged and professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability.
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8″-27 threaded stands or booms.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? Shure MOTIV MV7 Podcast Microphone with 10 ft (3m) USB-A cable and 10 ft (3m) USB-C cable.
5. TAKSTAR Portable Audio Mixer Live Sound Card
- Soud Card tailored for network Karaoke/Youtube/TikTok live broadcast, suitable for smartphone/tablet PC.
- SC-M1 Portable Live Broadcast Sound Card Built-in DSP chip with 9 processing effects, one button to switch, easy operation.
- One button to turn on monitoring function Listen to what your are singing.
- One button to turn on background ducking function.
- Compatible with condenser microphone, dynamic microphone, headphone microphone.
6. Mackie DL Series
- Powerful 16 channel digital live mixer
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Total control from your iPad with intuitive Mackie Master Fader app
7. Mackie DL1608 16-Channel Live Sound Digital Mixer with iPad Control
- 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- 8 balanced outputs
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
8. Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- Frequency characteristics 44.
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and savable mix
- 14 -in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
9. StudioLive 16.0.2 USB 16×2 Performance & Recording Digital Mixer
- 16 channel inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 12 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (12 channels + talkback)
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, downward expander, and limiter.
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 18-in/16-out USB 2.
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- MIDI I/O: control main and effects output levels, recall effects presets and Scenes, and serve as a MIDI interface.
- Software library includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW and Capture live-recording software for Mac and Windows and UC Surface mixer-control software for Mac, Windows, and iPad.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Live Mixer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Live Mixer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Live Mixer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Live Mixer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Live Mixer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Live Mixer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Live Mixer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Live Mixer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Live Mixer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.