Are you looking for Instrument Microphone Reviews? Our experts found 42311 number of feedback online for "Instrument Microphone" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Instrument Microphone. On selected products for the Best Instrument Microphone you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Instrument Microphone
We found 42311 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Instrument Microphone and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Sennheiser E609 Silver Super Cardioid Instrument Microphone||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Professional Handheld Moving Coil Microphone - Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||LyxPro SDPC-2 Stereo Pair of Pencil Condenser Stick Instrument Microphone Pair - Interchangeable Omni||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||GLS Audio Instrument Microphone ES-57 & Mic Clip - Professional Series ES57 Dynamic Cardioid Mike Unidirectional - For Instruments||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15' XLR-XLR Cable||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Sennheiser E906 Instrument Microphone Bundle with Amp Mic Stand and Cable||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Shure SM81-LC Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone for Guitar||8.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Shure PGA57-XLR Cardioid Dynamic instrument Microphone with 15' XLR-XLR Cable||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||Shure SM57-LCE Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with Pneumatic Shock Mount||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone||8.2||Check Prize On Amazon|
- Best Beginner Guitar For 10 Year Old
- Best Acoustic Guitar Vst
- Best Strings For Fingerpicking Electric Guitar
Table Of Content:
- Sennheiser E609 Silver Super Cardioid Instrument Microphone
- Professional Handheld Moving Coil Microphone Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal, Built-in Acoustic...
- LyxPro SDPC-2 Stereo Pair of Pencil Condenser Stick Instrument Microphone Pair Interchangeable Omni, Cardioid...
- GLS Audio Instrument Microphone ES-57 & Mic Clip Professional Series ES57 Dynamic Cardioid Mike Unidirectional...
- Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15' XLR-XLR Cable, Black
- Sennheiser E906 Instrument Microphone Bundle with Amp Mic Stand and Cable
- Shure SM81-LC Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone for Guitar, Piano, and Cymbals, Includes Swivel...
- Shure PGA57-XLR Cardioid Dynamic instrument Microphone with 15' XLR-XLR Cable
- Shure SM57-LCE Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with Pneumatic Shock Mount, A25D Mic Clip, Storage...
- Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone
1. Sennheiser E609 Silver Super Cardioid Instrument Microphone
- Hum compensating coil reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Metal construction-rugged and reliable
- 10 year warranty
- Unique lateral design does not require a clip and may be hung from a speaker cabinet
- 3-6,000 Hz midrange peak captures instrument’s true sonic character
- Capable of greater than 150 dB SPL with full fidelity
- Includes clip and protective pouch.
- 10 Year warranty
2. Professional Handheld Moving Coil Microphone – Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal
- UNIDIRECTIONAL SIGNAL: Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amp or vocalist while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio w/out interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- DYNAMIC MICROPHONE: For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments.
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: For brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications.
- CABLE INCLUDED: Professional grade 15 ft.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with an anti-dent ring.
3. LyxPro SDPC-2 Stereo Pair of Pencil Condenser Stick Instrument Microphone Pair – Interchangeable Omni
- Pro-Grade Pencil Condenser Microphones Suit Overheads, Acoustic & Woodwind Instruments
- Stereo Pair Most Accurately Captures Even Slightest Audio Nuances for Recording
- 3 Included Capsules (Omni, Cardioid & Super Cardioid) Customize Pickup Pattern
- Frequency Response of 30Hz-18kHz; Sensitivity of -38dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Bonus: 2 Windscreens, Aluminum Carrying Case, 2 Smooth-Tilt Microphone Clips
4. GLS Audio Instrument Microphone ES-57 & Mic Clip – Professional Series ES57 Dynamic Cardioid Mike Unidirectional – For Instruments
- Uni-Directional Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -72dB at 1,000 Hz (Open Circuit Voltage)
- Can be used with Lo-Z XLR 3 Pin Balanced & Hi-Z 1/4″
- Impedance: 300 ohms at 1,000 Hz
5. Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15′ XLR-XLR Cable
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
6. Sennheiser E906 Instrument Microphone Bundle with Amp Mic Stand and Cable
- Specially Priced Package includes (1) Sennheiser e 906 Microphone as packaged by Sennheiser, PLUS:
- 1) Short Microphone Boom Stand
- 1) 20 ft XLR Cable
- Sonic Sense One-Year Extended Warranty Adds One Year to Manufacturer’s Warranty.
7. Shure SM81-LC Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone for Guitar
- This microphone requires phantom power and performs best with a 48 Vdc supply (IEC-61938).
- The SM81 is ruggedly constructed.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response. Flat response curve for accurate reproduction of sound sources.
- Low noise and high output clipping level. Low distortion over a wide range of load impedances.
- Cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetric about axis, providing maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sounds.
- Low RF susceptibility
- Selectable low-frequency response: flat, 6 or 18 dB/octave rolloff
- 0 dB/10 dB lockable attenuator switch
- Rugged steel construction for durability.
- Cardioid condenser instrument microphone offers a wide frequency response and low self-noise.
8. Shure PGA57-XLR Cardioid Dynamic instrument Microphone with 15′ XLR-XLR Cable
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Two available options: (1) with 15-foot XLR-XLR cable, or (2) without cable
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
9. Shure SM57-LCE Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with Pneumatic Shock Mount
- Contoured frequency response is clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, precussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main source while reducing background noise
- Extremely durable under heaviest use. Frequency response 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Connectivity: Wired. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for the Installation
10. Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6′ (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to microphone
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Instrument Microphone currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Instrument Microphone based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Instrument Microphone before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Instrument Microphone they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Instrument Microphone, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Instrument Microphone before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Instrument Microphone will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Instrument Microphone if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Instrument Microphone on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.