You can trust our selection for Audio Compressor Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54717 reviews for Audio Compressor and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Audio Compressor where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Audio Compressor.
Comparison Chart for Best Audio Compressor
Our team scanned 54717 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Audio Compressor in this article.
|1||Warm Audio WA76 Single Channel Discrete Compressor||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|2||Warm Audio WA-2A Tube Opto Compressor||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|3||ART SCL2 Dual/Stereo Compressor/Limiter Expander/Gate||9.8||Check Prize On Amazon|
|4||dbx 266xs Professional Audio Compressor/Gate Dynamic Processor||9.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|5||Audio Compressor : Resizer||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|6||Behringer MDX4600 MULTICOM PRO-XL - 4 Channel Compressor/Limiter and Peak Limiter||9.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|7||Warm Audio BUS-COMP Stereo VCA Bus Compressor||9||Check Prize On Amazon|
|8||Behringer Composer Pro-XL MDX2600||8.6||Check Prize On Amazon|
|9||ART Pro-VLA II Two Channel Vactrol-based Compressor||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
|10||FMR RNC 1773 Compressor Unit||8.4||Check Prize On Amazon|
- Best Shoulder Rest For Child's Violin
- Best Microphone For Recording Audio Books
- Best Powered Pa Speakers
Table Of Content:
- Warm Audio WA76 Single Channel Discrete Compressor, Black
- Warm Audio WA-2A Tube Opto Compressor, Silver
- ART SCL2 Dual/Stereo Compressor/Limiter Expander/Gate, Black SCL-2
- dbx 266xs Professional Audio Compressor/Gate Dynamic Processor
- Audio Compressor : Resizer
- Behringer MDX4600 MULTICOM PRO-XL 4 Channel Compressor/Limiter and Peak Limiter
- Warm Audio BUS-COMP Stereo VCA Bus Compressor
- Behringer Composer Pro-XL MDX2600
- ART Pro-VLA II Two Channel Vactrol-based Compressor
- FMR RNC 1773 Compressor Unit
1. Warm Audio WA76 Single Channel Discrete Compressor
- Single channel discrete compressor
- Custom CineMag USA Transformers
- True to the Classic ‘76 compressor in design and performance
- Fully discrete signal path
- Supports the famous “all buttons in” ratio setting
2. Warm Audio WA-2A Tube Opto Compressor
- Fully discrete signal path Utilizes custom USA made CineMag input and output transformers Utilizes USA made Kenetek opto attenuator Premium Tung-Sol and Electro-Harmonix tubes Variable Pre-emphasis, allows for compression high-pass filtering Stereo-link capability XLR and TRS balanced line level inputs – 600 ohms impedance XLR and TRS balanced line level outputs – 600 ohms impedance Frequency Response +/- 1 dB, 15 Hz to 20kHz Gain 40 dB +/-1dB Input Level +16 dB max.
- True to its inspiration; the WA-2A boasts an all tube, completely discrete signal path with through-hole component topology.
- It also features custom, large-core Cinemag input and output transformers, four premium vacuum tubes, and the legendary Kenetek opto-cell, considered by many to be the world’s finest.
- No plug-in or other compressor type quite compares to the warm, forgiving, fluid qualities of this classic optical tube compressor.
- For decades, the renowned ‘2A type circuit has become the go-to device for seamlessly handling vocals, bass, and a wide variety of other instruments and program material in an effortlessly smooth way.
3. ART SCL2 Dual/Stereo Compressor/Limiter Expander/Gate
- Dual Channel or Linked Stereo Operation
- 1/4-Inch TRS And XLR Balanced Inputs
- Stereo Mode Balance Control
- Selectable Auto/ Manual Attack/Release
- Precise Led Level Meters
4. dbx 266xs Professional Audio Compressor/Gate Dynamic Processor
- Error proof operation to smooth uneven levels, add sustain to guitars, fatten drums or tighten up mixes.
- New Gate timing algorithms ensure the smoothest release characteristics
- Program-adaptive expander/Gates
- Great sounding dynamics control for any type of program material
- Separate precision LED displays for gain reduction, compression threshold and Gate threshold allow quick, accurate setup.
- Inputs: ¼” TRS and female XLR (pin 2 Hot)
- Outputs: ¼” TRS and female XLR (pin 2 Hot)
7. Warm Audio BUS-COMP Stereo VCA Bus Compressor
- Stereo VCA Bus Compress with 5 Ratios
- Side Chain Input Filter
- Cinemag Transfmers
9. ART Pro-VLA II Two Channel Vactrol-based Compressor
- VCA-Less Vactrol Opto-Compression Design, Mastering Quality Audio Signal Path with Tube Gain Stage, Variable Threshold, Ratio & Output Controls.
- Enhanced Link Mode – While in stereo link mode, channel 1 level control acts as a master output level and channel 2 becomes a balance control between them, – optimizing the Pro-VLA II for use as a mastering tool.
- LED Backlit VU Input/Output Level Metering Indicates Both Average Level And Peak Hold
- Accurate Ten Segment LED Gain Reduction Metering.
- Active Balanced XLR And ¼-Inch Inputs & Outputs.
10. FMR RNC 1773 Compressor Unit
- Size: 1/3 x 1 EIA rack unit
- Connectors: 1/4″ Unbalanced I/O (TS, or TRS forconsole inserts); L/R in & out, TRS sidechain
- Controls and Displays
- Operating Level: 0.775 Vrms (0 dBu) nominal
- Noise: Less than -90dBu over 20-20kHz
Audio Compressor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Audio Compressor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Audio Compressor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Audio Compressor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Audio Compressor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Audio Compressor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Audio Compressor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Audio Compressor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Audio Compressor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Audio Compressor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Audio Compressor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Audio Compressor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Audio Compressor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Audio Compressor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Audio Compressor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.